• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Burst Limit - Platformer fighting game with infinite meta - Demo Available!

Melonhead60

Smash Rookie
Hello! My name is Matt "Melonhead" Sellers!
I am a 17 year old game developer with 8 years of "hobby" experience in game development, and I am attempting to branch off into the realm of professional development.

Project Burst Limit is a Platformer-Fighting game fully inspired by fast paced fight animations by the likes of Hyun's Dojo, Alvin Earthworm, and regular animations. While the game started as a smash clone to test my skills as a developer, it quickly grew into it's own beast when I started implementing systems inspired by these fight animations.

What became of this mish mash, was Project Burst Limit; or what some of my close friends have come to call it...

"Balanced Turbo Mode."

Want to know what they mean by that? check out my kickstarter page! I really am just too lazy to explain everything here again XD

For all of you who are also too lazy for life, here is the kickstarter explanation video, it explains the game in great detail.

Nothing would make me happier then to be able to make games for a living, and I truly believe that I have the skill set needed to do just that. Any support would be immensely appreciated, even if you don't want to pledge to this game; a simple share on social media media would help me out more then you'd think.

A new challenger approaches...

Links:
Kickstarter
Official Website
Demo Download

nullworldgame@gmail.com

ElViejoZunY

Smash Apprentice
It looks pretty cool, I really don´t care about the story mode (I just play it to unlock the characters or maybe to get al the trophies if I am tired of losing in vs) but the vs mode seems good, and the kickstarter video is pretty fun. I can´t play the demo, it just freeze the folder where I put it

Melonhead60

Smash Rookie
It looks pretty cool, I really don´t care about the story mode (I just play it to unlock the characters or maybe to get al the trophies if I am tired of losing in vs) but the vs mode seems good, and the kickstarter video is pretty fun. I can´t play the demo, it just freeze the folder where I put it
I'll have to look into that, are you playing on a mac?

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
Looks incredible from the trailer. I hope average fighting game players will be able to play like that. Also I'd recommend ditching the edgy 2D character work that was shown in the trailer if it's used in the actual game.

Top Bottom