• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
I wanna continue this project now, f*** spiderman and the Shadow Mario I have over Marth, this one is genius.

The_Real Shadow Mario

Smash Rookie
So yall just gonna leave this i had my hopes up but yall left. I would be glad to pick it back up but i know nothing of PSA and texturing altough i kinda know where to put

Mwauthzyx

Smash Apprentice
So is this project dead? I don't see it on Brawl Vault. Is anyone going to release anything? I remember this from a few years back and was really hoping this would be finished...it's such a brilliant idea honestly. It's a shame that it was never finished.

Mwauthzyx

Smash Apprentice
i have old old stuff i may release as a beta and if i do then anyone can finish it if they collab in on brawl vault
Why wouldn't you just release the files if you aren't working on it anymore? Someone may want to pick it up and make it into a complete and final product. Don't hoard the files if you aren't going to work on it anymore after promising a hack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom