• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Profile Picture Help

CounterRest_

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! First post here, so let me just explain what I mean. My name is CounterRest_, and I'm going to start a youtube channel with a similar vein to that of Alpharad and Introspective. The thing is I'm pretty sure that you guys could make a better profile picture than I can, so let me try to describe what I want to you. My profile picture would be exactly what my username states, counter rest. I initially came up with it when I was thinking, "Hey, can you counter rest? and then instantly after I realized "Of course not" but the combination of those two words always stuck to me. Anyways, I want the picture to depict Marth as if he's about to counter Jiggly Puff's rest. I would also like it to happen over a black background. This would be a really great help, and you would be given credit. Thanks!

(By the way, if you were wondering what the _ in the end of the name is, it's there because after I made the google account for CounterRest, I couldn't get into it because of some weird verification thing, so I had to make a new account with a different name. It's not there to be artsy or anything)

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Long after solving some technical difficulties:
nsr.png

lol....

Last edited:

CounterRest_

Smash Rookie
ahh shucks, i'll take a whack at it. hold on
That's awesome! However, due to it's size, I think I should use that for the border picture of the channel. I want to put it to use somehow, but it's just really well made!

Edit: Hey, I tried making the border, but the image was too small. Do you think you could resize it? Thanks.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
That's awesome! However, due to it's size, I think I should use that for the border picture of the channel. I want to put it to use somehow, but it's just really well made!

Edit: Hey, I tried making the border, but the image was too small. Do you think you could resize it? Thanks.
Lol no need to credit me xD It's just an icon/avi thingy. I simply thought you meant a profile pic for SmashBoards not youtube. :p

So you want me to resize it for Youtube? Im confused

Last edited:

CounterRest_

Smash Rookie
Lol no need to credit me xD It's just an icon/avi thingy. I simply thought you meant a profile pic for SmashBoards not youtube. :p

So you want me to resize it for Youtube? Im confused
Wait now I'm confused. Did you make that? Also just to clarify yes it was for youtube, not smash boards

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Idk, according to YT this should work just fine (full res 800x800): 890.png

but here's this microscopic one (88x88):
rmke.png

Oh and yeah i made dis. You're welcome also ^_^

Top Bottom