• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with Slippi

Goty Rase

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RAZ#535
Recently i tried to play Slippi but when i enter to unranked and select my character to play the game only search for opponents and sometimos appear than i am connecting to a player but don’t connect.I can put the game for 1 hour and will not find match, recently i obtain a faster internet so the internet do not see that is the problem.Someone can help me?

Last edited:

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman

it looks like it slipped your mind that the issue seems to be with your internet.

and not slippi the toad.

i hope it gets better.

YumBasil

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
BASL#639
Recently i tried to play Slippi but when i enter to unranked and select my character to play the game only search for opponents and sometimos appear than i am connecting to a player but don’t connect.I can put the game for 1 hour and will not find match, recently i obtain a faster internet so the internet do not see that is the problem.Someone can help me?
I have the same problem. I know it's not my internet since I have a very good wired connection and I live in the city of San Jose. My ping is usually super low, but I just can't seem to connect to anyone. At some point completely uninstalling and reinstalling slippi worked but that solution hasn't worked recently.

Last edited:

Goty Rase

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RAZ#535
iirc that's a problem with the firewall. probably best to ask in the slippi discord
Do you refer in the part that appears when you open for first time the game and ask you to permit slippi pass your firewall give you 2 options, if it is that what I press or do, that affect my possibility of finding match?

RoundUp

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RNDP#758
Do you refer in the part that appears when you open for first time the game and ask you to permit slippi pass your firewall give you 2 options, if it is that what I press or do, that affect my possibility of finding match?
no, your network's firewall

Top Bottom