• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem setting up Project 64

Vamüs

Smash Rookie
Project64KVE Version 0.13 Core 1.4 Running Windows 10 with Bootcamp on a Mac Pro On launch of Project64, I get the error message "current GFX dll could not be used" but then it opens. I tried to configure Settings/Plugin to match the plugins suggested on the smashladder guide (https://www.smashladder.com/guides/view/26hq/smash-64-netplay-guide) But Jabo's Direct is missing from the videos option and I have no options for the Input plugin.
I can launch the game, though it just stays on the "Connect a controller and restart screen" as expected. It gives numerous errors about not being able to load the NRage plugin along the way.
Has anyone else encountered this problem?
I've tried redownloading multiple times and I'm certain the controller works as verified in the USB controller app thing built into Windows.
Thanks in advance

Top Bottom