• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

... Probably shouldn't have left those discord servers...

The VGM Lover

Smash Rookie
NNID
CR.ninfan
3DS FC
0662-6085-7769
... Ow...

Remember that guy who left the discord server for Fox, because he got roasted for asking a stupid question?

Yeah... that was me.

I figured I didn't need any help from the people there anymore, or any of the Smash Bros character servers, if that's what I was gonna get before I get any proper help.

But now, it has gotten so horribly bad for me tonight. I have been training for the past 2 years to try and reach a satisfying level of skill, so I can finally stop calling myself weak and unworthy. But even though I don't consider it true anymore, I find myself feeling like I never made even a lick of progress, and that I'll never, ever, EVER improve.

Tonight has hit that feeling harder than it ever did before. I lost so many times, both online, and against the 9er CPUs, even after consulting a few videos for new techniques, such as trumping, fake trumping, and playing to the 1-second rule of cliff-grabbing. I have gotten so frustrated and angry at myself, there are bumps all over my forehead now. I hope to god, they don't get noticed, in the morning.

Now, more than ever, I'm beginning to fear that if I don't get good at Smash Bros, it could seriously lead to my life's downfall; eternally humiliated, or dead by rage and pity-induced self harm.

So at this point, I'll take all the help I can get. If anyone's willing to offer resources, or help me to train a little better, I'll gladly accept it. It's that, or continue to wallow in self pity and physical pain, until I finally figure it out.

I appreciate it! Have a great night!

EDIT: NEVER use the forums on your 3DS. -_-

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

The VGM Lover

Smash Rookie
NNID
CR.ninfan
3DS FC
0662-6085-7769
(Long Sigh) And nobody but you even batted an eye.

The only reason I signed up here, is because I need some help, and I'm desperate af. But I got a bad feeling, that I'm just gonna end up as a complete nobody around here, and like in the discords, I'm not gonna get anywhere here.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
(Long Sigh) And nobody but you even batted an eye.

The only reason I signed up here, is because I need some help, and I'm desperate af. But I got a bad feeling, that I'm just gonna end up as a complete nobody around here, and like in the discords, I'm not gonna get anywhere here.
You can always try the Fox boards.

https://smashboards.com/forums/fox.397/

The VGM Lover

Smash Rookie
NNID
CR.ninfan
3DS FC
0662-6085-7769
Oh, I know that, but it seems the Mii Fighters don't have their own sticky for guides, like Fox does, so I don't know which is the best thread to visit for them.

Top Bottom