• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Controller Setups for Greninja?

MASTER_THICC

Smash Rookie
I wanted to see what the community uses in terms of pro controller setups, due to everyone mostly using a GC controller. If your wondering I mostly use a standard layout expcept I use the right bumper for jump and the stick on tilts, also high sensitivity. Feel free to talk about what setups you use and how to use them.

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman
This is my standard for all characters, not just Greninja. Tilt stick, high sensitivity, tap jump off.

ZL = Shield
ZR = grab
L+R = Jump
Everything else default.

Having jump on a trigger really helps with instant Bairs and Peach floats. As I practice more B-reversing and wavebouncing I might change one of the triggers to special. I originally mapped them both to jump thinking they'd be good for the short-hop macro but I really can't get used to it. I really just want a single button short hop.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I use the default for everything except for the jump stick. I should probably change some things though, I'm just used to those though.

Top Bottom