• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Prints of cool Pokémon drawings for donations

Life

Smash Hero
That's way more than my college budget can afford lol, sorry.

I did donate $40 just now though, haven't decided whether to get something here or just leave it because charitable donation is charitable.

Foxy_Faux

Smash Rookie
Oh my GAWD! on my email i said i wanted charmander and if possible eevee, vulpix, or espeon. but now that ive seen the squirtle if possible a Charmander + Squirtle Print would be INSANE!!!
if not perhaps just Squirtle cuz i want somethin to give my brother for his dorm =]

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
That's way more than my college budget can afford lol, sorry.

I did donate $40 just now though, haven't decided whether to get something here or just leave it because charitable donation is charitable.
Ah I'm sorry about that. Shoot me an email if you'd like a print.

:phone:

Shard

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to say that these are fantastic. I haven't drawn Pokemon since I was in fourth grade. Maybe I should start, lol.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Hey I forgot about this, can't seem to find you're e-mail in the OP, if we donated during the time of this offer can I still send you proof?

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Hey I forgot about this, can't seem to find you're e-mail in the OP, if we donated during the time of this offer can I still send you proof?
Sure, you can email me at drawingsofpokemon[at]gmail.com

Rakuko

Smash Cadet
hey, i sent you my info and proof while the drive was still going on, and I forgot to check Smashboards afterwards with my choices, which are Bulbasaur and Zubat since they're both small size ermahgah i just saw the Golduck on your site. definitely going with Golduck. i can resend the email or show you proof again if ya need it.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
hey, i sent you my info and proof while the drive was still going on, and I forgot to check Smashboards afterwards with my choices, which are Bulbasaur and Zubat since they're both small size ermahgah i just saw the Golduck on your site. definitely going with Golduck. i can resend the email or show you proof again if ya need it.
Just shoot me another email (drawingsofpokemon[at]gmail.com) with your choices if you could!

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
So, were these sent out yet...? Some kind of update would be cool. :x
Okay update - I am literally about to walk out my door and drop the prints into the closest post box. I've been flat out over the last week and I figured that, rather than updating every day with a bunch of inaccurate time estimates and miscellaneous johns, I'd just update once they're in the mail, which ought to be in twenty minutes. Unless I get mugged.
Infinite apologies and thanks.

brb mailing prints

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I was sent a sample scan of my print :)

Went ahead and tried adding some color, just for fun.

Revven

FrankerZ
Okay update - I am literally about to walk out my door and drop the prints into the closest post box. I've been flat out over the last week and I figured that, rather than updating every day with a bunch of inaccurate time estimates and miscellaneous johns, I'd just update once they're in the mail, which ought to be in twenty minutes. Unless I get mugged.
Infinite apologies and thanks.

brb mailing prints
Hyped to get it! :D

Thanks a lot.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Got mine yesterday. Going to find a frame for it and hang it.
Looks great!

Top Bottom