• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Princess Peach Tutorial 2016 Edition. Pt.4 - The turnip Game (Video)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

ElementUser

Smash Cadet
I found this one especially helpful compared to your other ones. The timestamps really help the organization of your videos, so definitely incorporate that in all of your future tutorial videos :)

I incorporated the turnip play into my game after watching your video and notice that my neutral & edgeguard & ledge getup option coverage is a lot better & trickier. The advice to mentally treat every turnip as a stitchface really helped, as it made me more mindful of turnip usage and turnip recatches.

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I found this one especially helpful compared to your other ones. The timestamps really help the organization of your videos, so definitely incorporate that in all of your future tutorial videos :)

I incorporated the turnip play into my game after watching your video and notice that my neutral & edgeguard & ledge getup option coverage is a lot better & trickier. The advice to mentally treat every turnip as a stitchface really helped, as it made me more mindful of turnip usage and turnip recatches.
Good to hear dude. Glad it helped. And I decided to add time stamps to long vids from now on. I feel people tend to not wanna watch the vid due to length and watching to see a part they might be interested in more then anything else. So I will be doing this more.

I don't like to explain stuff and make it short. I like to go into detail with the vids. Thats why the vids are 20 to 30 mins long. You can learn alot more stuff that way and get a better understanding.

ElementUser

Smash Cadet
=)

I'm most eager about an updated Peach Neutral guide coming from you! Parts of her neutral are covered in your turnip & movement guide, though I'd like to see your general mindset of playing Peach pieced together in a video because not everything can be about baiting.

Top Bottom