• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prince Tricky for Smash Ultimate

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I liked the trophy back in SSBB and I thought... I would love to see this as a fighter in future Smash games

Why?
It has been a dream fighter in one of my smash rosters several years before SSB4's announcement. I definitely don't have it on me anymore but if i did, I would've shown you.
Tricky also has the ability to bring in a neat Stage to Smash.

Moveset?
I'm still thinking about that

Supporters?
TBD

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
I do find myself wishing this game had stayed Dinosaur Planet instead of becoming Star Fox Adventures. We’d probably have already gotten Dinosaur Planet 2 and Krystal, Sabre, and maybe even General Scales would be in Smash. But alas, we are not in that timeline

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Would’ve liked Tricky at least as an assist trophy. Would’ve made more sense to me than Krystal being one anyway. I guess she still had some support during the ballot with AT being seen as a better than nothing kind of deal for her in the end but eh.

Top Bottom