• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride 2- **** Rock Disco- August 15th Tournament- Cape Coral Florida-Potential Brawl+

Master Raven

Smash Master
What... FD should be neutral.

If you're going to go minimal with the stage list then at least go by the Japanese list:

Neutrals: Manly (FD/BF/SV)
CPs: Yoshi's Island, Lylat, Halberd

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I want Rainbow Cruise... :(

Well, what about Castle Siege, Pokemon Stadium 1, Delfino Plaza, and Brinstar? Shouldn't those be counterpicks as well? >.>

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I love those stages as well, but at the same time, they can be really gay. Brinstar is gay for all the space animals and tether grab charecters, the last thing you want to do is play DDD on Delfino Plaza, there is a walk off on Castle Siege.
I might add them later. I might end up going with all the stages found here.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234553
In fact, looking at this list now, I think every stage with over 70 percent I'll go ahead and add to the couterpick list.

HOWEVER!
If I do not change the stage list, if the competitors all agree (as in both for singles, all 4 for doubles) then any stage they wish can be allowed.
So if I played you Poltergust, I would gladly allow Rainbow Cruise, but if you suggested Norfair I would say hell no.

As for the Melee stage list, are there any suggestions for stages recommended to leave out other in the list by the SBR? Like, are there any incredibly gay stages that they allow? I'm not as informed when it comes to Melee.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Why not use the stages tournaments have been using for about a month now? (for brawl)

I should be here.

MMs?

-!-

Smash Lord
This looks really good, Naples Kids are in. Right after my Cumpleaños!!!

Stages look really good imo, but maybe add Yoshis as a starter to have more then 3 stages in random??? either way it's really good as it is set, I'm loving it ^_<

Edit:
I should be here.

MMs?
I have been wanting to play you for a while now, not a friendly though (played you at Fl. Gaming) I'll take your offer :) $5 Snake vs ZSS???

-!-

Smash Lord
Same here, but yea either way this looks great, the stages... no Gay ones just manly ones.

Are you serious about not Entering??? I wouldn't mind covering you when your in a match since it would only be for like 12-20 minutes depending, after all you rarely go to tourneys so you should play to get the exp. Let me know, like I said I wouldn't mind ^.^

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Really? That would be great man! If its no problem, then sure, I'd love to enter singles. I blow at doubles and always will, and I hate looking at more than two fighters on the screen hahaha. But singles I love. Maybe I'll even enter Melee too :O
my peach gonna get rapped

I know its a long time till the tournament, so consider this the cocktail party before the disco.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol no prob, as long as you get to enjoy the tourney as well. damm it's funny that this is gonna be around my B-day, I was thinking of going to Fl. gaming the week before this. The month looks pretty sweet over All!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I wanna come to the bday party M!X, as well as ask to house if I actually come to this. I probably will since I'll be done taking a nice break after so many tourneys

-!-

Smash Lord
I wanna come to the bday party M!X, as well as ask to house if I actually come to this. I probably will since I'll be done taking a nice break after so many tourneys
lol Nice man, glad to hear it. We'll get some real Shots when you come down, if you're up for it :laugh:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nice, I had lots of fun from our friendly. I'll think about mm you with my Kirby too as long as you don't mind???, I'll see how confident I get with him till then just a battle of Mains :)
I don't mind fighting Kirby at all. :D I love MMs!

TRA

Smash Journeyman
This sounds like fun! I'd love to come down right before the start of school and have another tourney! The problem is that I'm supposed to party it up in Gainesville with Tet the first half of August, when he moves into his apartment..... That, and we've been working 40 hrs a week and haven't really had time to practice since the last tournament you had..... I'll see if we can resolve those conflicts and come down! I'll also be sure to bring a power strip so that I can actually plug in and use my capture card.

Time
Runs
Away

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I hope you make it man. I've got more uptaunt mindgames to pull on you ;)

I'm excited to get my *** kicked at two games.

And to anyone that plays Brawl+ At the moment I only have 2 people signed up for a tournament. If I get 15, I will run a Brawl+ tournament.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I think its to far off to get hype really xD
Also, the more hype I get, the better venue I get.
Last time with 35 people and me putting 20 dollars into the doorfee we barely made door fee, after I wrestled down the price from 500 to 200.
Though I am spending money on TVs and other electronic devices for the tournament, I will not put my self 200 dollars in the whole because of a smash brothers tournament.
So, if you are interested in coming, let me know, and also let me know if you are interested in a Brawl + tournament.

-!-

Smash Lord
true, well hopefully people do show up. It won't be cool having only half the people signing up showing, like last time.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
I might just come down for friendlies, Brawl and me have not been good friends recently :(

But regardless.... More Hype!

Time
Runs
Away

DFEAR

Smash Hero
if i came to the last one im coming again o-o...imma bringing snipa/luis

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
this tourney lOOKs good dawgg but dude you forgot the ^ in my name man! i though you had my back dawg LOL
oh and the falcos name is F-18 but hes not coming he quit brawl dawg cuz he said he did bad at your tourney and against your d3 which leaves me without a partner dawg
who you teaming up with dawg

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Check your name.
And will see how much I improve at 8-Bits tournament before I team with you. I'd like you to actually have a chance. You guys are much better than me right now. I'm working on getting better though, so will see.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yo I didn't realize this was on the 15th. I'm planning my tourney that day D :. Sorry, but I don't think I can change it, so I'll be a no show.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
ok thats str8 emo^wolf lol but yea man well see you mean yaasumicon right? and your only missing ****** and gato! to the list.but yea man we should do some team frienlies too dawg you got me dawg? or you going to out me??

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
ok thats str8 emo^wolf lol but yea man well see you mean yaasumicon right? and your only missing ****** and gato! to the list.but yea man we should do some team frienlies too dawg you got me dawg? or you going to out me??
Yeah man, sure, I'll be down for that, definitively.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
YOU ARE GOING TO OUT ME LIKE THAT DAWG thats ****ED UP

CRASHIC YOU gotta give emo wolf 3 dollars off his entry fee cuz u owe me you got me dawg thanks

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Are you able to host the tourney two days? If so, then maybe you can do Brawl 15th and Melee 16th, just so we don't clash games? But, if you only have it one day, then I'll see what I can do about switching the date one week ahead. Thanks. And ya, I didn't mean for me to take your attendance from Miami xD. Thanks for making me feel like a douche.

EDIT: Yo Crashic, I was talking to my dad as I was typing this, and I can switch the date to the 22nd! Thanks for asking me about it, I would've lost some Naples peeps.

Top Bottom