• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Presenting a new Fanfiction for SSB: Super Smash Bros: GX

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
Hello fellow Smash Bros. Enthusiasts. I have returned to the Smashboards to present a new Fanfiction I decided to write after I had a brilliant though.

I decided to write Super Smash Bros. GX (Generation Next)

r/smashbros said:
Ok, so I gotten to read some fanfiction on SSB, and for the most part, I was rather impressed with a few of them. Mainly due to how there might be so much characterization for the characters and whatnot, but there is also the fact that due to SSB itself being a crossover of Nintendo Franchises (And a few third party members too.), I thought that I want to foray into this territory of Fanfiction as well.

So, I decided to write a story that will tell the tale of the smashers adventure in an unknown world...

So as for the plot, I think I gotten it down initially. It will follow as this... The Smashers find themselves in a new world, which was created by Master Hand, who went and created this world and forseen it's development, which was created from many aspects from Nintendo's franchises. This leads to a world that many species are found. Before he left the world he created to simply observing it, he left a lasting legend in it, an artifact that when pieced together from 10 parts, will grant a wish to any person who assembles all pieces. Many people have tried locating these parts, but little few have found even a lead as to where one part could be.

The Smashers, however, suddenly find themselves being transported to this unknown world, all separated from each other. As they struggle to come back together and find a way back, they stumble upon the mythical legend and realize this thing may be their last hope to getting back home.

But it's not easy either. An unknown foe has breached into this world too with the intent on capturing the pieces and taking control of this world that Master hand has spent so hard creating. And he is not alone either, as several powerful minions, perhaps even greater than the smasher themselves, have joined him to serve his nefarious conquest.
I already got a first chapter down as of now, with more to come soon.
You can read it HERE: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12437781/1/Super-Smash-Bros-GX

Be sure to let me know what you think, and happy smashing!

Top Bottom