• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prescribing Pills - By edd0126

Guide Prescribing Pills - By edd0126

edd0126

Smash Rookie
NNID
edd0126
edd0126 submitted a new guide:

Prescribing Pills - By edd0126 - Here is a Dr. Mario Guide enjoy.

DR.MARIO GUIDE

BY EDD0126

Welcome to my Dr. Mario guide.

Dr. Mario is generally outwitted for being a bad character because many see him as the clone of Mario but worse, getting him to put up in bottom tier, which is totally wrong. The most common mistake is to want to use Dr. Mario as well as Mario, both of which work very differently, despite having the same move set (except D-air and D-B). Dr. Mario is slower and has less distance in his jump, but he has tremendous power.

PROS:

Read more about this guide...

edd0126

Smash Rookie
NNID
edd0126
edd0126 updated Prescribing Pills - By edd0126 with a new update entry:

Prescribing Pills- By edd0126

Prescribing Pills

By edd0126

Dr. Mario is generally outwitted for being a bad character because many see him as the clone of Mario but worse, getting him to put up in bottom tier, which is totally wrong. The most common mistake is to want to use Dr. Mario as well as Mario, both of which work very differently, despite having the same moveset (except D-air and...
Read the rest of this update entry...

edd0126

Smash Rookie
NNID
edd0126
edd0126 updated Prescribing Pills - By edd0126 with a new update entry:

Overdose of Pain

Overdose of Pain

By edd0126

Dr. Mario is generally outwitted for being a bad character because many see him as the clone of Mario but worse, getting him to put up in bottom tier, which is totally wrong. The most common mistake is to want to use Dr. Mario as well as Mario, both of which work very differently, despite having the same move set (except D-air...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom