• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Preparing for FE Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farbeitfromme

Smash Cadet
Hey Fire Emblem fans, I have a bit of a question for you. Recently I bought and played Hyrule Warriors, and it turned out to be a particular favorite for me. As such, you can imagine that FE Warriors has caught my eye as well. One thing about HW that I liked, though, is I knew and appreciated the individual characters well, as I have played almost every single Zelda game available to the end, with few exceptions. Not surprisingly, that's not something I can say about FE, as many of the games are not available in my own country. So I wanted to ask-- what games would be best for me to read up on in order to appreciate as many of the characters as I can before I play? I'm not necessarily looking for a comprehensive list, as there may be quite a few, but if there are any games not in the West that have a large presence in the game I'd appreciate a tip.

As a FE fan, I've already played most of the FE games in the West so far. The only exceptions are the endgame of Fates Conquest, the entirety of Fates Revelation, and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. I'm also planning to read a translation guide of FE6 before I try Warriors. Other than that, my experience of the Japan-only games is minimal.

Like I said, I'm not expecting to get a heads up for every character, just a few tips about any Japan-only games that are heavily focused on. Thanks in advance!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
None at all. The games Warriors focuses on are Awakening, Fates, and Shadow Dragon, with the addition of Lyn from FE7 and Celica from Gaiden/Echoes. There are no characters or even references from the Jugdral games (Genealogy/Thracia), The Binding Blade, The Sacred Stones, or the Tellius games (Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn).

Farbeitfromme

Smash Cadet
Alright! Thanks for the heads up! I guess I'll be playing this sooner than I thought.

Since the question is answered, please go ahead and lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom