• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Control your Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godogod

Smash Ace
quite frankly, if the custom parts don't come back, good ****ing riddance. What disappointed me the most about Smash 4 was how the game was practically DROWNING in RNG horse****.
I guess the rng really... Gacha! Yeaahhh

Durnt

Smash Cadet
Everything will be fine at the end of the day "Smash is just Smash" not big surprise. Soon we will be back here again once smash 6 and so on is being made so enjoy what you gets! =P

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Remember to hype responsibly for the Direct!

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
that Final Fantasy still seemingly has only 2 music tracks; I could go on. In that sense, why prepare? I'm already disappointed :p
Square is not going to share their nest egg of a franchise that easily, especially with their own FF fighting game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Remember, don't act like you are promised anything specific after the direct. Just have enjoy the content or shrug it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom