• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Preferred Rules Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
Format - 1v1
Rules - Stock Match
Stock - 3
Time Limit - 7 min
Stage - Omega Stages
Items - None

(Were these forgotten in the OP?)

Smashballs - off
Smash Meters - off

Last edited:

J.I.L

Banned via Administration
Format - 1v1
Rules - Stock Match
Stock - 3
Time Limit - 7 min
Stage - Omega Stages
Items - None

(Were these forgotten in the OP?)

Smashballs - off
Smash Meters - off
I actaully like 2 stock 5 minutes...but nice for putting omega stages. Someone has some good taste in stage. But I don't really play by those rules anymore with my 2nd and 3rd main. Epsically my 2nd which is falco. I'm sick and tired of nintendo neglecting my chracter falco and making him one of the worst chracters in the game while cheepskates like sonic, Zelda, Ken, rob, snake etc. run a muck. That's why my rule set with falco now is 300 stamnia, 2 stock 4 minutes. This usally always gurantees a spot into sudden death where I shoot my oppenet with an immediate laser gun where they die on spot. LOOOOOOOOOOL. It's been pretty effective in my gsp climb. I'm like 15 games in elite smash with falco..... only about 20 games behind from my actual Main.

If nintendo is going to cotninue to make falco garbage, then I'll exploit the rules so it can actually reflect where I should be with falco if he was an actual good player.

The funniest part is that during the game I'm usally running away and camping with lasers and yet still getting my butt handed to me. However, I live just lng enough to time my oppenet out even if he has like 100+ stamnia lead on me. Then I kill them with laser and watch as their GSP drops after the game. looooooooooooooooooooool. They usally don't rematch....but when they do. I click remtach, then I see they are in the waiting room waiting for a rematch...I immediatly then click out of the waiting room. HAHAHAHAH.

sighs....that was funny. But anyway, yeah that's my story on the preferred rules. lol

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
Nowadays I play:

Format - 1-on-1
Rules - Stock
Stock – 3
Time Limit - 7:00
Stage - All
Items – None

I play deep in Elite Smash with all stages on. Some of my favourites are:
- Garden of Hope
- Rainbow Ride
- Brinstar Depths
- Mushroom Kingdom U
- Pokemon Stadium
- Pokefloats, if it were in the game

Though there are many more stages that I like. Of course I also like Battlefield and Final Destination, but I seem to play in one of those about half of the time because everyone votes for one of those. Out of those two I used to strongly prefer Final Destination, but now I prefer Battlefield.

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
I usually prefer two stocks with a 1 on 1 match. When I’m offline, I usually don’t do a time limit. But when I’m online, I would say usually around five to seven minutes for me. Also, I usually do omega stages and usually no items when I’m online. Sometimes, all try out items and regular stages and sometimes I’ll try out three stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom