• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre Pound 4 Crew Battle Plans(Melee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we could win without any of them

south 8 member crew vs. everyone else 9 member crew, we get 4 less stocks and we'll still win by 10

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
So I don't know for sure if I'm going to be making it out to pound 4, I'll be honest I won't really know until probably the week before. For now, I'd like to be considered for crews as if I am going, and I'm sure it will be a simple matter of moving an alternate up to crew member.

I'm assuming that KeepSpeedn and Xelic are not going, so I'm excluding them.

Non-negotiable members are:

Shiz
Hungry Box
Col Bol
Lambchops
Dr. PeePee
DarkRain

Those 5 are going to be on the crew, and if I catch wind of people trying to say otherwise, consequences will be dire.

After that, there are the people that probably should be on the list:

Chaddd
XIF
QDVS
Linguini
L0ZR

I feel these players are strong enough and have the OOS experience to be added to the crew. I also feel that they have adequate character matchups to be effective counterpicks.

After that, alternates:

RockCrock
ihavespaceballs
Iori
-Chad-
NESN00b

Rock Crock needs to quit sandbagging, but he's still powerful. spaceballs really pulled through at that NC tournament getting 3rd, and I feel that there may be a matchup where he might be our best pick. Iori has the character versatility, but I'll be honest and say that without alot of the stupid CP stages at pound 4, alot of his appeal as a crew members goes away. You can't ignore his ability though. -Chad- is a solid player and to be honest I think his skill is good enough for the crew, but I can't put a pikachu on the crew in good conscience. NESN00b is a good player but I have issues with his confidence and experience.

My opinions are immaterial to my skill or whatever beef anyone has, this is just my honest opinions, I look forward to everyone's input.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
obviously the crew needs to be

chaddd
rockcrock
linguini
ace
renth
rayku
spider sense

I mean, I guess we could have a one-man crew, but we don't want to be too cocky/show off too much.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I'm going to Pound for sure :x

If my Pika doesn't seem appealing I have been playing a lot of Fox for a while. Pika definitely isn't my only character.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmmm.......

I'm going to think about this because I don't want to totally screw up my nominations. Thanks goodness there's plenty of time still to talk things out. =p

XIF's post has lots of things(but not everything) I agree with.

DJRome

Smash Hero
Shiz
Hungry Box
Col Bol
Lambchops
Dr. PeePee
DarkRain
linguini
L0ZR
RockCrock

+ whatever alternates

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
1. Pp- does well vs falcon/kage(=p)
2. Hbox(spacies/everyone?)
3. Colbol
4. Shizwiz
5. Linguini(falcos/marths as far as I know)
6. Chops(spacies)
7. Darkrain
8. LoZR(ganons, but has a mindset for crews that is greater than his singles mindset. if other proof is required, he took 11 stocks in crews at TO5.)
9. Chaddd(Peach/Ganon?)
10. Spaceballs/XIF/DoH-they're talented and I don't know what they excel in, but I have played them and they seem qualified. Of those I've played, I probably feel safest about using XIF, but it's hard to decide.

Nes Noob/Rockrock/QDVS would make for **** alternates. Nes Noob could definitely be in that #10 spot if he is still improving, but I'm not sure. Hbox reminded me of UUAA, who loves fighting Falco, so he could be a good alternate as well I believe.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Be careful about having too many spacies though, my dear ATL South, even though you have some of the best ever (lookin at like six guys in Florida and two in NC <3)

Chops/Shiz/PP 3 Falcos?

Does ATL South have a good Sheik? cause Sheik is always useful. and gay. and all that stuff.

I think Spaceballs is a good idea too, just because Samus ain't exactly your most common character that folks know how to fight (especially not a GOOD samus. wack as **** if you're inexperienced)

PikaChad imo needs to be on. with Pikachu. but I can understand the fear of such a "leap of faith"

throw RockCrock's DK in there. just do it. we're gon' win anyways

j00t

Smash Champion
Moogle. I'm not sure if he's going to Pound 4 though. (Or the rest of AL for that matter)

Rayku

Smash Lord
If nicaboy is considered for the crew and I am not I'm going to be one salty mother****er

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I think FullMetal should be somewhere on this list personally. He's a sheik slayer
I'm sorry, I fixed that for you. lol

In all honesty, I'm liking what I'm seeing for crew suggestions so far-

Shiz
Chops
PP
Colbol
HungryBox
Darkrain
Chaddd
QDVS
LoZR
IHaveSpaceBalls

Alts:
RockCrock
Linguini
Uuaa
XIF
Iori
-Chad-
NESn00b

I'd say DarkSonic or myself for a Marth alt. if QDVS isn't going for some reason.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Lol, Seibrik is one of the best shieks. Like, he really IS.

AND he is going cuz he's amazing at brawl.

hmmmm

Replace SpaceBallz with ESAM pls.

And I think Rock/Linguini should be in the spot instead of chadddd

but what do I know

I'm biased as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom