• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pray N' Trade! July 9, Hackensack NJ Trailer Uploaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
LMAO

Also, if I don't have a teammate, can I enter with level 9 snake? He keeps bugging me to team.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Can anyone please be able to give me a ride, I need one because I'm bringing a full setup and I live in Staten Island if someone from NY/NJ can give me a ride please PM me so I can give that person my address.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
All rules can be changed and finalized at the discretion of the TO at the event. (Meaning, all rules that are listed are subject to change during the event that is taking place.)

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I'm down to team with anyone, just let me know, figured it'd be better to ask than to not play doubles at all.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I'm pretty hyped for this. Brawl tournaments are seeming fewer and far between for me. Well, I guess I'm just not used to going to one every other weekend, but rather every weekend xD

Jash and I are going hard in doubles. Look out.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Sigh since I have no ride take me off of the equipment list YES because I cant bring my full set up now because I'll be taking public transit over to the venue. -__-

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Yo super late notice, but are there any carpools available?

I live around Crossbay Blvd/Queens, but I'm willing to head out anywhere subway accessible or within 10 miles of driving distance.

I'll pay an appropriate split for tolls and such and show up on time. Hit me up on Aim.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
REMINDER TO ALL

When you park, the room we will be using has a door from outside with the number 3 next to it. Go through there.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
False, I'm sorry to your friend, but I still haven't fallen asleep, so while I'll try to make it for doubles I doubt I will.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
awesome tourney. youre the man yes

<3 marvel and fuddruckers

nairo came home with almost 300 dollars lol AND HES NEVER GONNA SPEND IT JUST LIKE THE REST OF HIS WINNINGS

erick gm14

Smash Ace
awesome tourney. youre the man yes

<3 marvel and fuddruckers

nairo came home with almost 300 dollars lol AND HES NEVER GONNA SPEND IT JUST LIKE THE REST OF HIS WINNINGS
how much does he have saved?? lol

ggs to all, learned a ton from marvel to brawl.

get bodied zucco :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom