• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pray N' Trade! July 9, Hackensack NJ Trailer Uploaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Will there be internet access at this venue? If so, Juice stream debut will be here.

edit: neeeeeeeeeever mind

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Important Update!

The venue called me today and told me that I have the venue until 9:00 PM instead of 11:00 PM. Because of this, I will be starting doubles at 11:00 AM instead of 11:30 AM. I ask that you all be at the venue by 11:00 AM so that we can finish everything. To emphasize the importance of this, I will be charging a $3 late registration fee. I apologize for the change but I want to make the this a great event.

Sincerely, Chris/Yes!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
That would be pretty hype. Link so that I can put it up here?

Also, I can't believe I've hit 80+ people interested! This tourney will hopefully be godlike :D
If I do ghetto stream, I believe the link will be http://www.justin.tv/livevvvgaming.

If that changes, I'll let you know. I'll stream the entire day, when I'm not playing, or just certain hype matches. Most likely I'll just do the later ones because streaming eats up battery power. It's unfortunate that there is no wifi here...someone bring a modem and router. xD

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Alright, if I find somewhere to indefinitely keep charging my phone so it doesn't die, I can ghetto stream with my Android. Hype.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Attention everyone! Due to time constrictions, I will be changing up the rules for All Brawl, instead of first to 3 wins, double elimination, it will be first to 2, single elimination. I apologize for this but it's either I have it this way or no All Brawl. Thanks, guys!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
What's this? Roller offering to fight the most broken character in the game?

Damn son, you got pretty ballsy after COT5.

For All Brawl, is it only the first one advances, or the first two? As far as I know, every other All Brawl event has been First 2 advance.

You should also update the tournament information for the time changes and stuff.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
What's this? Roller offering to fight the most broken character in the game?

Damn son, you got pretty ballsy after COT5.

For All Brawl, is it only the first one advances, or the first two? As far as I know, every other All Brawl event has been First 2 advance.

You should also update the tournament information for the time changes and stuff.
Top 2 advance. Times updated. I hope Raptor still wants to mm.

Shhh, I thought you guys were trying to keep his brokenness on the DL so we don't ban him...
He's so broken, but I am willing to mm yoshi players to figure out how to beat that character :D

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Shhh, I thought you guys were trying to keep his brokenness on the DL so we don't ban him...
Nah, nobody listens to the low tier mains. They just think we have stupid character pride. Like all the Wolf mains in the Tier List Thread! :awesome:

Top 2 advance. Times updated. I hope Raptor still wants to mm.

He's so broken, but I am willing to mm yoshi players to figure out how to beat that character :D
<3

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
All Brawl Payout Updated!!!

All Brawl
First Place: 50% of the total entry fees
Second Place: 30% of the total entry fees
Third Place: 15% of the total entry fees
Fourth Place: 5% of the total entry fees

Hype for this test of....skill...!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I found out you use Wolf, so if we do I'm going Lucario instead. ;D
I use about 6 characters effectively.

Xzax, Chibo is the only active member of PA who regularly attends tournaments. Your post is only proving me right. You're missing out if you don't make it to this, anyway, because it's gonna be pretty hype.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lol ehh I'll go Yoshi. Just probably not against Wolf. Depends on what my mood is atm.
Talk to delta about wolf vs yoshi. He's the only yoshi that I'd lose to as wolf.

also, if you don't want to mm it's fine, but I'm down for whatever.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
me bloodcross and pelca are trying to get a carpool going to this lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
So me and Mampam might be making a guest appearance at this... We'll either be in NY or NJ during this time. Think someone could snag us a ride if we are?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I'll probably be at this, since it would be my last tri-state tourney for the next year or so.
Doesn't mean I'll be inactive... just in a different state.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
idk whats going...this is my first week off work in a while and i really want to attend something but my region has so much drama. bc doesnt wanna go now...i have next friday/saturday off so (idk how certain i am on doing this yet) would anyone whos coming from ny be able to house me on friday? it would cut my driving in half and would just make everything easier.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I heard Riz can house ppl who is north nj, so at least you don't have to drive in the morn

I need a teammate

TV bring Pelca so we can team!

TeeVee

Smash Lord
my rob is on some next level **** right now, yea we can team if i go. i just want SOMEONE to go with me lol, long *** drive and gas is killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom