• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

POYO!! How to Puffball 101

Diosdi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Oni-Link-1111
3DS FC
1865-0292-7344
OniKirby submitted a new guide:

POYO!! How to Puffball 101 - A guide to master the original Puffball

Hello and welcome to this all purpose Kirby main guide. Her I’ll be focusing in various aspects of the Puffball. This guide is for v1.1.0

First, I’ll start by explaining the basics for each move. Beware, this guide will be long.

Jab &Tilts

Jab: Jab1 does 2%, Jab2 does 3% and each of your JabFlurry (JabF) does 1%. Your JabFinisher (JabS) does 2%. Useful to do pokes or small, quick attacks.

Ftilt: Does 8%, , great for keeping away your enemies or as a more...
Read more about this guide...

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0

ChiliChinchilla

Smash Rookie
At lower percents, you can Fthrow into Fair and regrab, which is EXTREMELY useful for racking up damage. I am almost positive this is not a true combo, however, in all of my attempts at this, there have only been a few times where this hasn't worked.

Smeefy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smeefed
At lower percents, you can Fthrow into Fair and regrab, which is EXTREMELY useful for racking up damage. I am almost positive this is not a true combo, however, in all of my attempts at this, there have only been a few times where this hasn't worked.
Try fair 2 then fast fall because it's always worked for me like that

Simperheve

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Simperheve
From 0% Fthrow to Fair seems to be true. Then if you do it again straight after they seem to fall out of the first hit of Fair. You can either go for an Fthrow -> Dair mix up or let them fall out and go for a Jab combo,

Top Bottom