• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I dont understand why kingtoon got such an easier bracket than me when i beat him in pools and got a higher seed. Ally in winners and then either m2k or razer in losers was insane :/.

imad lol
I got first seed in my pool and ended up with m2k,squall and Lcancel. Ones m2k the other is kingtoons partner and training buddy and L is my training buddy.

afk saltiest tl on earth.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
1: Ally ($1024)- Good **** Elliot.
2: Anti ($454)- Good **** Anti. The Diddy and Pika slayer.
4: ESAM ($180)- Nice to meet you.
5: ADHD ($90)- Good to see you again Wyatt.
5: UltimateRazer ($90)- Nice to meet you.
9: Mew2King- Have you passed the torch? Just kidding, but lol@you not getting top 3. Melee must've been on your mind I imagine.
9: Lie- Glad my bye could help you get this far Lie. Too bad you didn't go even farther. Nice job ;).
9: Atomsk- Fun games. I've accepted the fact that D3 vs Wolf is un-winnable at high levels of play. I wanted to play you D3 vs Wolf so I could confirm that for myself.
13: MVD- Nice meeting you Jesse. We never played though lol.
13: Trela- Good job, I didn't think you'd get this far into bracket to be perfectly honest lol.
17: Pwii- Fun games. I knew when I lost first round that I was ****ed even if I won round 2. Hope to play you again sometime. I like playing smart Mk's.
17: Shugo- Shugolicioussodelicious.
17: San- Nice seeing you again San.
17: Coney- chary Aaron Zeeks, you truely are the King Of Md/Va and the Crown/Throne.
17: WaZarioMaster15 (Malcolm)- This guy is just hilarious. MalCUM McNutty glad to see you again.
17: Poltergust- Fun friendlies Polt. Good **** in tourney.
25: PikaPika!- Nice seeing you again Pikapika.
25: Pink Fresh- I'll always be your #1 Fan and Rival. Till death do us part Marcus Wilson.
25: Will- Playing you in a MM was probably my favorite set all of Pound 5. Dk vs Wolf is SO FUN.
25: Bizkit- Glad I boosted you to 25th with a bye Kevin :bee:.
33: Fino- Nice seeing you again dude :).
33: The Jerm- Fun games. Hope we can play again sometime. I want a rematch =D
33: NOID (DQ)- I have seriously "No-IDEA" how you got to bracket with that tough *** pool, but good ****. Sucks that we probably could've gotten farther with low/mid tiers in bracket if singles was done Sunday like it said it would be....
33: Doom- Good games. Glad people didn't mix us up since we both seem to have gotten new haircuts lol.
33: GIMR- :troll:
33: K.I.D. Goggles- Good games KID. I don't think you should be too hard on Speed though =/, Just not cool.
33: Nicole- Good games Nicole. Hope to play you again sometime.
33: Kadaj- I always root for you Craig.
33: L_Cancel- Pizza over chipotle was a tough call, but I knew you'd go with Pizza Jason. I went for Chipotle. Smashers eat garbage LOL.
33: Seagull (DQ)- If only I had a PM class this day or bracket was Sunday :(...
49: Cheese- Cool seeing you again. Your match with Tiger was hype lol. I hope BC didn't hurt you or anything physically when he swung at you. Good **** ****** amateur bracket.
49: D-Torr- You're awesome.
49: Fogo- You're chill, awesome, nice, and cool as ****. Was nice meeting you Fogo.
49: Sassy- You'll get em next time Mommy.
49: Razmakazi- Cool going to McD's and chilling with you and Zekey.
49: Luckay4Lyphe- Good **** Aj.
49: Kaffei4Lunch- Good **** Kaffei.
49: Zekey- Nice meeting you dude :cool:
49: Tantalus- Good job running the tourney Tant.
65: Shadow1freej- Is your tag "Sheth" because there is a TL vs Fino vid on my Wii I'll upload, but I need the set winner, round number, and who won previous or future rounds (Like if this is 2nd round or some shiz) or I won't upload it.
65: Xaltis- A Falco main that's a huge Sonic fanboy still confuses the **** out of me LOL.
65: BengalsRZ- Good **** Bengalz.
65: Pharaoh Pch Kyon- Nice playing and meeting you.
65: Ramona Flowers- My man Phil, was fun being around you as always.
65: PitsKeyBlade- Sorry you were sick Tara :(.
65: Iliad- You're a funny dude.
65: Sumer- Nice meeting you in person Sumer.
65: Sync- Pokemon puzzle league too legit. Your set with Bloodynite was LOL too. Fun to watch.
81: iPresea- You're really good and I never underestimate players. Glad you did so good in 1st round of pools :).
81: Dark Flame- Fun games.
81: SSR- You'll do better next time Renan.
81: LoliLovesRain- Nice talking with you Bri.
81: Pane- My buddy Andrew, always fun seeing you =).
81: Googs- Nice playing my first Pound 5 MM with you. Good Diddy.
81: Nasty- Always a pleasure to see you dude :cool:.
81: King Beef- Fun games :).
81: D. Disciple- Fun games. :).
81: AkaruiPoyo- Thanks for the advice vs Fogo Poyo.
97: Sharky- Good games Sharky.
97: Roller- Good games Roller.
97: Mugiwara Luffy- Hope my Wolf left an impression on you ;).
97: 2fast- Nice games 2fast.
97: ThunderSt0rm- Was a pleasure getting dinner with you and Caitie.
97: Kenny- You'll get em next time Daddy.
97: SnackAttack- Good games Brian.
97: Plank- Thank you for obtaining such a wonderful venue Plank.
97: D-rock- Sad to see you leave the scene Derek, but I can't stop you :(. Good luck ^_^.
129: Oh.- I didn't even see you there, did you actually go?
129: Tiger- Good job beautiful <3.
129: Bloodynite- BEST GANON?
129: TKbro- Good **** in dubz with Malcolm and fun times :cool:.
129: Spite- Nice seeing you again Tyler. Thanks for driving Caitie.

To all people who saved replays on my Wii or had MM's with me, my vids will be up on this channel:

www.youtube.com/user/jraucher

Subscribe also please :).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I got first seed in my pool and ended up with m2k,squall and Lcancel. Ones m2k the other is kingtoons partner and training buddy and L is my training buddy.

afk saltiest tl on earth.
uhhh what? didn't squall get first seed in round 1 of pools? wouldn't that have been 3 first seeds in a round 2 pool? Unless squall got 2nd, but I don't remember who he lost to.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Good job everyone, i will do shout out laters.

Also to Kid googles, could you upload those female team matches? ^_^'

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
uhhh what? didn't squall get first seed in round 1 of pools? wouldn't that have been 3 first seeds in a round 2 pool? Unless squall got 2nd, but I don't remember who he lost to.

O?

idk i asked inui about my pool he said him and tant arranged it and since i was "unknown" i got put into m2ks pool.

edit: seagull if the tl is the classic color than its kingtoon.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
First off, I'd just like to thank Tant for looking over Brawl and being the main TO for this game and Plank for hosting this tournament, it really ran very well and I really enjoyed myself, I would also like to thank the staff that helped Tant make it possible for Brawl to run as well as it did.

MVD, I'm super impressed with how much better you did against me in our second set, good stuff learning how to play the matchup better and not choking a second time. No salt from me at all, you did great, GGs bro <3
Trela, You also really impressed me with your sick Lucario, you outplayed me, enough said, no johns! GGs!
Mr Riddle, you ***** me LOL, like serious ****, I called it the night before though, either I was going to beat you or you were going to absolutely destroy me because I didn't know what to do, but it's alright! GGs, you're a better player then me regardless so you deserved to advance!
Jerm, sorry I lamed you out in pools with GnW, our set was still really good though, I really underestimated your Toon Link, GGs!

Shoutouts to everybody in my second round pool being hard!
Shoutouts to PA for 5 of it's players making it to bracket!
Shoutout to Kingtoon placing the highest from PA(although he got a bye basically because Lain was DQ'd for being late)
Shoutout to the UFB room being funny as hell! LOL
Shoutout to room 548 for the black western movie, my man gets it in!
Shoutouts to Nexus, we're bringing the arm pound back!
Shoutouts to Vex off the Ground!

Random notes
-I heard Pikapika is better then ESAM
-I heard CO18 has a better MK then Seibrik
-Afro can't tornado DK at all
-Big Link > Chibo
-I'm starting to believe that GnW may be viable

I really really enjoyed myself at this tournament and enjoyed talking to everybody, including all the new people I met for the first time at this tournament. My last tournament will most likely be CoT5, everybody go, it's on my birthday!

<3 everybody, GGs to everybody!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No offense but did Cheese really deserve to win more money at this than ESAM?

:059:

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
WHAAAAAAT how did i get 129th overall if my pool record was 4-7 and yet im ranked below amethia???

Shoutouts:
ADHD: Told ya you wouldn't win. Thats what ya get. You are also UGLY
Amethia: Good stuff man you probably could've beat me if i didnt ban Ps1 or you banning brinstar
Atomsk: Problem Trevor?
hehe im kidding your D3 ***** me twice although the 2nd time was just too dam funny for me to play the rest of the round seriously xD but then again no Johns.
Fino: fun friendlies man, just glad you didnt go olimar on me @_@
Pitzer&Luckay: Pit is FREE
Smash God: GANON FFA WITH ITEMS ON!!!!
Speed: Dammit man i didnt get to see you go Super >=/
Sync: Man that was an intense set! In the end you bested me and got outta pools, but dont expect that to happen again if we ever play each other again.
Table: good stuff man just couldn't land most of my attacks on ya D:
Tiger: TIGER UPPERCUT!!! hehe good stuff you improved ALOT, but still your mk is alot worse than your Martha =X
Vermanubis: BACK THE **** UP hehe nah it was greating meeting ya man and those friendlies were awesome but still everyone was a douche and kept stealing the TV we'd be friendlying on. God dam Tiercists *******s. You should've joined the tourney though since im pretty dam sure you wouldve done alot better then me.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
shoutouts to me getting paid for sucking

shoutouts to probably the most intense grandfinals I've ever seen

shoutouts to everyone who chiefed without me 8(

Shoutouts to all the philly players

I hate everyone who sang the pokemon theme song...every single one of you

Shoutouts to getting no schoolwork done and being kinda ****ed this week lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lobos get that brawl bracket players vid!
i loved the one they did for melee @ pound 4, this one will be cool

ADHD

Smash Hero
This tournament was filled with salt monsters. I wish I had done better, but no johns. I made so many errors in-game errors wtf ugh.

Shout-outs later.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Everyone showed their inner-rage.

Shippo got smacked in the face by a controller sonn

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Before I do shout outs, legit props go to Nasty and Bloodynite for coming in 49th in a 44 person tournament.

That in itself is freaking impossibly amazing :) :) :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Damn i really wanted to see Lie vs Razer.

And put this on AiB Tant

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Because your the one to talk.

I'm not Gnes, don't try to talk down on me like i wont flame you right back.

I'm ksizzle jr.
lmao <3

even then i think you couldve done well vs lain with your recent skill jump and kingtoon is pretty good iceys last i checked so he mightve beaten him too. nothings set in stone like that in this game.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Gnes for hardest bracket :(
Told u fatal, My boy the best ^_^

I did pretty bad, shoutouts later.
Fuccccc mk
My bad for camping you so hard game 3 lmao

Felt pretty gay when i ran completely to the other side of the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom