• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
still uploading vids

shoutouts later

(goldeneye time)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
if you're mentioning forfeits i forfeited to slik in amateurs'.

great tourney, shoutouts later.

the ties in my first round pool were crazy asdfasdf

edit: derp this is kenny

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I dont understand why kingtoon got such an easier bracket than me when i beat him in pools and got a higher seed. Ally in winners and then either m2k or razer in losers was insane :/.

imad lol
You got lucky I didn't show up to send you to Loser's early. ;D

But good job to you. And everyone else.

clowsui

Smash Legend
oh okay now i get it, my math was wrong cause i used the combined teams winnings rather than the single person teams winnings LOL so i thought you got the total wrong

Papero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paperio
Was M2K concentrating on doubles or something?

I heard he forfeited Brawl singles only to forfeit Melee soon afterwards.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
shoutouts to everyone

Word of advice: LOOK AT YOUR POOL SHEET BEFORE IT GETS SUBMITTED. reason being is because on my pool sheet Lie and Kaffie4lunch changed scores in order for kaffie to get out.

WHat happend:
I beat lie in my pool and then i lost to kaffie. kaffie got 2-0'd by lie therefore making me have the upper hand on him in winz, however if he had taken a game off of lie then he would advance and not I since he beat me head to head. The two players decided to lie and say that the match they played was not real and was only a money match and when they really played it out the set count was 2-1. When our poolz were done i asked tant to see my pools sheet just to give it a look and noticed that they in fact changed the set count. I told plank and he said that lie has a tendency to lie and that it would be fine. A few minutes later Tant comes up to me and ask me what exactly happen. I explained it to him and then I saw kaffie. I asked him what the set count was and he said 2-1. we went back and forth with me telling tant the TRUTH and him Lieing. I then told him "you know what if it means that much to u to have to lie about a video game and not take the facts as a man then go ahead and be in pro bracket its wutever but now i can see what kind of person you are and will kno for future reference." eventually he said ok smurf its ok go into bracket its fine and therefore i was put in and later on that day came up to me and said i don''t want to be that kind of person to lie about things and known as that in this conmmunity. **** like this needs to be resolved if a TO sees multiple cross outs then they should check with that pool and ask y or have 1st seed be the only person to write in thnigs cuzz it just isnt cool ( yea i kno i shouldnt of lost in the first place but this should still be known for records.)

srry for the long post great tourney PLANK and crew!!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Shoutouts to NJ/NY because you guys are my home and kick ***. Always love seeing you all

Shoutouts to Mekos for giving me a ride to and from the venue and to Pink Fresh and Takeover for rooming with us.

Shoutouts to MD/VA for being awesome and hoping to be my new smash community during the school year. I gotta try to attend tournies in the area now.

Shoutouts to Cheese for getting more money winning amateur bracket than ESAM did getting 4th in actual bracket.

Shoutouts to the group of people that played mafia. It was pretty fun.

Shoutouts to Florida for putting in mad work at this and being so good.

Shoutouts to the Mario players. 2011 is the year of the Mario.

Shoutouts to anybody I know that doesn't fit in any category above. It was great to see you and you're probably in too small a group to give a shoutout to.

Overall, I had a good time at this. I met quite a few new people and I am very happy I did. I hope to see everyone in the future.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Such a fun time. Too bad I was doubled over in illness the last day. :/ Only MM I got to do was with SlikVik, which, while very fun, wasn't nearly what I wanted to play. Shoutouts later tonight. It was a privilege to meet you all!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Shoutouts tomorrow n stuff

but wanted to say -rep to Lie and Seibrik for trying to screw Smurf and me (respectively) out of pools, thankfully it didn't work

and amazing awesome sets with Pwii, Iliad, Boss, Kirin, Seibrik, Trela, Chu, PikaPika, Poltergust, and more.

Had a great time

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Lain what the hell man!!!?

Good Stuff Anti, Esam, Razer, and Riddle.

Dammit Shugo.... I know you were off though...so I guess I won't scold you. Wish I could have been there...

Where you at KB?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I can never beat the ***ing canadian or Nairo in MK dittos -.-

Shoutout to D. Disciple for the housing, like that was true homie status <3.

Shoutout to Xdia for rolling that J for me and overall being a bro <3

Shoutout to ESAM for the matches over the weekend, definetly not overrated mad legit <3.

Shoutout to Florida actually for being like one of my fav regions. <3

Shoutout to Afro for being the funniest and smoking with the playas. <3

Shoutout to Lain for being my sidekick for the weekend <3

Shoutout to M2K for ****** teams with me <3 (Dropped one game)

Shoutout to all of Texas for chillin with me n stuffs, FOGO MAGIC <3

Shoutout to the Long Island car for making this possible, love yall <3

Do more as i remember

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I also wanna say I'm sorry to a lot of you guys that I wanted to play and those who wanted to play me. I had to renege on all my previous MM engagements since I felt like such utter **** all day today. >_<

So Fatal

Smash Master
great tourney. Razer is amazing. He can be best snake... for now :3 Can people from texas stop trolling me now lol? Like saying I suck then getting 33rd or never traveling. Thanks. Gnes, we da bess.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
1: Ally ($1024) -DAMN, jg. U already know we in there
2: Anti ($454) - Mad hyped when u
3: Seibrik ($340) - Punched mah TV <3
4: ESAM ($180) -Got jokes
5: ADHD ($90) -Ugly
5: UltimateRazer ($90) - We never got to play, we should play next time XD
7: Gnes ($44) - Mad cool and funny lol but serious when it comes down to business
7: Fatal ($44) - MAH BOY PULLING THE #3421 squall side B, u already i was there cheering for mah boy fatal lol, mad fun to be around btw!
9: Mew2King - Ggs man, sorry u weren't on ur swag!
9: NickRiddle - uh, *****h u fine
9: Lie - Couldn't MM u, had to leave :S, maybe next time perhap!
9: Atomsk - NEXUS
13: Trela - Far the best lucario, had a hard time adapting u even tho I played unproperly in our trney set, I tried to camp while my tec skill is not great XD, I should had added that pressure, at least it was working in the friendlies we had XD
17: Pwii - we out!
17: Afro Thundah- u already know, u ma dude!
17: San - Always fun watching you
17: Kingtoon - Tired of the bs
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm) - Best wario, was fun as hell watching u and tko!
17: Poltergust - Nice yoshi, I hoped we had faced in braquet cause me love yoshi <3
25: Hylian - GGS! nice ics!
25: Pierce - The man of the hour
25: Vex Kasrani - mah manz! beast gnw 0.o, facing some rlly tough mus
25: Pink Fresh - nice seeing u!
25: Will - Repping it up
25: Bizkit
33: KirinBlaze - Avenged me <3
33: iLove - GGS!
33: Doom - Thanks for all the support man, we had that chem going on.
33: Squall - that side b, u created that
33: Smurf - FUN FRIENDLIES!! <3 xd
33: Nicole - Nice meeting u, didn't get to play :o, I could definetly use some peach practice tho!
33: Kadaj - Nice seeing u!
33: Inui - yo wtf? Step it up!
49: Gunblade- <3 swr 4 live
49: Cheese- lol cheese!
49: D-Torr - never got to play u again XD
49: Fogo - ggs man, beast Snake
49: Bloodcross - MAH MANZ!
49: Ebo- LEAP OF FAITH!
49: Razmakazi - Hello ! never got to play u either, but JG overall, XD, ur mk didn't pull it thought tho D;
49: D1- The real talk
49: Zekey- Hey man, nice meeting u
49: Tantalus- GREAT EVENT!
65: Pharaoh Pch Kyon- BEAST PEACH, almost had me :p
81: Punishment Divine- PHEW!
97: Meno- GGS man, my falco> my mk :p
97: Satan- DAMN! get rapped
129: TKbro- Real talk itself.

Special shoutotus to :

JG, Cable, Heero and sex, for comming down here to hype it up, I'm doing it big now XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ipod nano? terrible...they should get an ipod touch or other highly legit mp3 player, like a smartphone

seriously, i hope they get it back

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Wow, Ally destroying and cool that ESAM is following on his MLG success.

Pretty cool that Nicole made bracket too. It's nice seeing female gamers actually amazing at games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom