• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Good job Lie

Sorry for not being there to help you Pierce my ride flaked

Kadaj step it up! I know you're better than this

Peace & love to everyone else, I think Nicole is quite attractive lolz
rappers always get the women

YOU IN THERE

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
LLOD is best peach actually

walked into the venue, MM's seibrik immediately and beat him for $10 in a best of 5 (nicole also beat seibrik somewhere along the line)

illmatic step your game son

Attn: I found an ipod nano at the venue when cleaning up. If it is yours, please pm me a description and I'll see if i can get it back to you.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LLOD is best peach actually

walked into the venue, MM's seibrik immediately and beat him for $10 in a best of 5 (nicole also beat seibrik somewhere along the line)

illmatic step your game son

Attn: I found an ipod nano at the venue when cleaning up. If it is yours, please pm me a description and I'll see if i can get it back to you.
KingToon best Toon Link.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
This tourney was a blaaaaast. Had so much fun and it was great meeting + hanging out with all of you. I'll do shoutouts soon.

I didn't do as well as I would have liked, but still, one of the best weekends I've had in a while.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Nicole is mad good

she beat sassy solidly and almost beat pink fresh in losers, she did pretty good against polt game 1 as well

I certainly don't want to fight her, i hate peach. I would do a peach ditto or use kirby or something

z00ted

Nicole is mad good

she beat sassy solidly and almost beat pink fresh in losers, she did pretty good against polt game 1 as well

I certainly don't want to fight her, i hate peach. I would do a peach ditto or use kirby or something
Fatal Best Snake

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Smurf: I apologize for what happened in pools. I am really not that kind of a guy. I hope you can forgive me. This was on my head for the entire weekend and I didn't have the guts to apologize earlier.
Ally: Good **** winning. Nice seeing you again.. man you ***** me so hard lolz
ESAM: lol you are a really funny guy haha. Cool meeting you
ADHD: wyatt.. the duck. omg lmfao
Mew2King: thanks again for the picture. Great job in melee teams.
Lie: yoooo I'm so proud of u LOL. Don't drop diddy man don't pick up MK. I'll talk to you about it later. Also you owe me $20 =D
ChuDat: mad shout outs to this guy for housing me. Thanks a lot 99999x chu. I hope you still had fun at pound
Lain: Idk why but talking to you is fun, even though I only talked to you for like 10 seconds lolz
Pink Fresh: :troll:
iLove: I never heard of you before until this weekend. Your DDD is really good.
Fino: Nice meeting you man. Good ****
Seagull: We didn't get to MM T.T maybe later =D
Table: Nice meeting you table! lots of fun talking & playing with you. I learned a lot
Sassy: finally got to meet sassy haha =D
Tant & EE: Thank you guys so much for the $10. I appreciate it tons. Also thank you for running the tournament. It was fun.
Mekos: You are really knowledgeable about teams. Please teach me some stuff haha
Slikvik: How do I fight wario!!!
Takeover: Hi
Boss: lol this guy is always making me laugh
Pane: good games man. your wolf *****, just stop SDing lolz
King Beef: yo your peach is really good vs MK. don't give up hope on her. If LLOD can beat Seibrik, then you can do it too. Have faith =D (Also I'm sorry about the time out.. I didn't think the match would go that long)
Poyo: :3
Lobos: y0000000
Raidos: Intense match vs your ICs in pools.. really fun XD
SnackAttack: this guy hahaahha
Sin&Deez: good to see you guys
Aposl: lolollollolol
Tect: cool meeting you man! you **** at melee. maybe we'll meet up again someday
Neko&Radian: these guys are so funny haha. Come to Lie's tourney on march =D
Omari: sux that you got sick man. hope you're good now.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Illmatic, chill out with the spam.

We got the best hype matches recorded, tho some people snuck onto the recording set up lmao

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Me, Lain, and NoID couldn't attend Monday. I don't know Lain's reason, but NoID's and mine were cause we had classes.
^____________^

gona post up later after my celebratory sfl denny's dinner

im home and safe btw to any of those whom worried :D
@Seagull - damn dat sucks :-/ but at least u made it that far!!! I WISH I cud gain the exp!

@Brik Good ****!!!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I could have beaten ilove in pools round 2, but I went pikachu instead of Pit since I was confident in my pika after pulling an esam on slik. /salt

Though I would have been in the same boat as seagull and NOID with the DQs since I had 2 mid terms this morning. Still, it would have been nice to see a Pit in bracket since Samus, Yoshi, Wolf, Ike, and Lucas can do it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Kingtoon pretty much had a bye in second round winners because Lain was disqualified.

Just saying.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Shoutouts later
Had a great time with the exception of giving up in 2nd round pools.
GG's to Ultimate Razer and Hylian we had great games.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
i got infracted yesterday for censor dodging by Bionic in the venue

all i can say is, imma be mad salty if illmatic isn't banned shortly

10illmaticisbestpeach

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I dont understand why kingtoon got such an easier bracket than me when i beat him in pools and got a higher seed. Ally in winners and then either m2k or razer in losers was insane :/.

imad lol

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
excuse my ignorance, but wtf is an amateur bracket?

z00ted

i got infracted yesterday for censor dodging by Bionic in the venue

all i can say is, imma be mad salty if illmatic isn't banned shortly

10illmaticisbestpeach
???????????

:scared::scared::scared:

I dont understand why kingtoon got such an easier bracket than me when i beat him in pools and got a higher seed. Ally in winners and then either m2k or razer in losers was insane :/.

imad lol
Dude, I feel your pain - this just happens to people who are the best of their character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom