• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I hope you're serious about these money matches. I also hope you're not just some really good player disguising yourself and someone I've never heard of. That would be MOST uncool.

If you really are a Samus, I WILL take your money. I'm just letting you know right now. I don't lose to Samus unless it's Hugo.

Pi

Smash Hero
I hope you're serious about these money matches. I also hope you're not just some really good player disguising yourself and someone I've never heard of. That would be MOST uncool.

If you really are a Samus, I WILL take your money. I'm just letting you know right now. I don't lose to Samus unless it's Hugo.
I am serious about these MM's
And I do use samus
I am who I say I am
But even if I wasn't I think it's pathetic that you'd think about backing out.

I'm going to beat you, and everyone else who challenges me, knowing this does it affect your decision to MM me? No. So why would it matter if I was someone else.

This isn't free money for you, don't dare think that, and I sincerely hope that wasn't the basis for you challenging me.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I am serious about these MM's
And I do use samus
I am who I say I am
But even if I wasn't I think it's pathetic that you'd think about backing out.

I'm going to beat you, and everyone else who challenges me, knowing this does it affect your decision to MM me? No. So why would it matter if I was someone else.

This isn't free money for you, don't dare think that, and I sincerely hope that wasn't the basis for you challenging me.
I never said a word about backing out. I wish you the best of luck in our matches.

Van.

Smash Ace
When you have to make a thread like this to motivate yourself to play the game, you know its time to quit. Seriously bro, self publish your novel or get in shape or something. Lamest thread i've ever read. Sheesh.

Pi

Smash Hero
When you have to make a thread like this to motivate yourself to play the game, you know its time to quit. Seriously bro, self publish your novel or get in shape or something. Lamest thread i've ever read. Sheesh.
i hope you're not serious
that conclusion would require you to assume a hell of a lot
a lot of which you are wrong about
you know absolutely nothing about me
gtfo my thread

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sounds like you are talking to yourself when you say something like that, SWD is right... you assume a little too much here.

If you don't know the definition of Hype then I think you need to look into yourself and perhaps find a happy spot.

Van.

Smash Ace
a whole ****in community
expecting a 300+ person turnout
nobody stepping up to MM some ****ing nobody who play ssamus

WHERE's THE MOTIVATION
WHERE'S THE CONFIDENCE

the only peopple who are going to step up are the 'established' good players, how pathetic
if you expect to get better then you need to ****ing motivate yourself, how often do you practice compared to how often you should practice hmm??!

who says you need to be a top 10 contender to put some money on the line!!

i'm going to scrape the floor w/ anyone who challenges me, i need some god ****ed motivation and i'm not getting any from this community

nobody is looking to improve any more, everyone just expects **** to just 'happen'
well it's not, you need to get your *** whooped once in a while before you can learn and everyones too **** humble for that to happen

YOU ALL GOT THE WRONG **** MINDSET, YOU CAN WIN, ANYONE CAN WIN, IF YOU'RE NOT WINNING IT CAN BE FIXED!
In this post you say you're doing this whole... thing because, you need some "god ****ed motivation", paragraph 4. So, I ask, what did I assume that you didn't say?

Pi

Smash Hero
In this post you say you're doing this whole... thing because, you need some "god ****ed motivation", paragraph 4. So, I ask, what did I assume that you didn't say?
i did say that, i'm not denying that
but the type of motivation i need is not to play the game
i love this game, it's the best game i've ever played
the motivation i'm looking for is that to train and get better and become the best
i'm down to smash with whoever, whenever, but the drive to become the best has allluded me the past couple of months so i'm looking to get it back.

you're view on how a 'game' should affect someone's life is an opinion, if you don't feel like dedicating time to becoming good at a video game that's on you
but it's more than just spending time getting good at a video game
if you look, you can find generic value in almost anything worth spending time doing
this isn't just about becoming good at SSBM
it's about accomplishing something, and everything that accompanies that.

you don't know me or what i've done, what if i have published a novel? what if i am in shape? all the sudden then it's okay for me to have this drive to get good?

it disgusts me to know that you were serious, get the **** out of my thread and go do something constructive with your time before you start *****ing about how i spend mine

Pi

Smash Hero
i considered the possibility that he was trolling me
but decided to respond anyway, so if i got trolled
w/e
he hasn't accomplished anything by doing it, and neither have you since i'm taking 10$ from you at pound

Pi

Smash Hero
i'm not giving you that choice since i'm 0-deathing you first stock any way.

but i like where your head is at

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Can I raise the mm stakes on the day of the tourney? Not sure how much money I'll have on me.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Haha look at all these noobs thinkin this is free money.

Guess they don't realize this guy lives next to and plays 4 of the top 8/9 FL players (5 before Dop moved a couple months ago) for the past 2 years.

Get wrecked.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Does it have to be about the money all the time? People these days.. 2010.. thinking everything is already in their silver platter, lol.

rhan

Smash Hero
Go continue to enjoy your free heath care while us Americans deal with a depression.

Van.

Smash Ace
i did say that, i'm not denying that
but the type of motivation i need is not to play the game
i love this game, it's the best game i've ever played
the motivation i'm looking for is that to train and get better and become the best
i'm down to smash with whoever, whenever, but the drive to become the best has allluded me the past couple of months so i'm looking to get it back.

you're view on how a 'game' should affect someone's life is an opinion, if you don't feel like dedicating time to becoming good at a video game that's on you
but it's more than just spending time getting good at a video game
if you look, you can find generic value in almost anything worth spending time doing
this isn't just about becoming good at SSBM
it's about accomplishing something, and everything that accompanies that.

you don't know me or what i've done, what if i have published a novel? what if i am in shape? all the sudden then it's okay for me to have this drive to get good?

it disgusts me to know that you were serious, get the **** out of my thread and go do something constructive with your time before you start *****ing about how i spend mine
You didn't specify, so I misunderstood you. Lets just let it go, and I'll gladly gtfo of your thread.

Violence

Smash Lord

Naahhhhhhhhh maaaaan.

Dude, even I've taken games off of you on bad days.

All of the good Samuses I've met in Cali are not only better than I am, they're better than all the Samuses in our region.

HugS>Darrell>HugQ>DarkMike>Edgeluca&AIDS>Blowtoes>Me. (IMO)

I'm pretty sure everyone above Edgeluca would give you a lot of trouble.

You come to Norcal and money match Darrell, and if you won, I'd give you an extra 10 bucks.

I've never met Superwavedash, and for all I know, you can totally go and **** him up.

But if you come down to Cali, we'll show you some Samus lovin. With a cannon.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Naahhhhhhhhh maaaaan.

Dude, even I've taken games off of you on bad days.

All of the good Samuses I've met in Cali are not only better than I am, they're better than all the Samuses in our region.

HugS>Darrell>HugQ>DarkMike>Edgeluca&AIDS>Blowtoes>Me. (IMO)

I'm pretty sure everyone above Edgeluca would give you a lot of trouble.

You come to Norcal and money match Darrell, and if you won, I'd give you an extra 10 bucks.

I've never met Superwavedash, and for all I know, you can totally go and **** him up.

But if you come down to Cali, we'll show you some Samus lovin. With a cannon.
Damn thats cheating bro Cali is the size of like 6 states put together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom