• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
You're an idiot.
I wasn't even serious on the take that brawl thing... I play Brawl sometimes with MK to goof around. Ask Edrees in my pools I was gonna make it out but I didn't want to make it to the bracket so I basically forfeit. PR got a pretty decent Brawl scene...

Maybe it sounds like bashing now that i read it again, but since you cant show emotions on the internet maybe people took it the negative way.

BTW, Did you had to call me an idiot for that? Its just an opinion. No harsh feelings! :confused:

EDIT: My 137 post. Lol =/ Some people know what this number means for me.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
If I'm still alive I will go to this, assuming by the time this rolls around I'll be good enough to stand somewhat of a chance. After Genesis I think everyone and their momma will be going to this tourney. Hell I even considered bringing my momma. She can actually play well for a 47 year old, No joke ask LOL Master AKA. Wendel :laugh:

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Wendell is a kool kid
Yeah he is. He came by my house and kicked everyone's ***. He played me and beat me the first few matches with his fox. Then he went DK for some odd reason....I 3 Stocked him with Zelda:chuckle:, After that he got sheik and proceeded to beat me in 21 of 22 matches:(. I don't have much experience playing sheik. Nobody I know uses her or Marth. As a result it took like 20 matches before I could get 1 win off of his Sheik or Marth. He said he plays with M2K and I can tell because he plays almost Identical to him except he's more aggressive at times. Even though I got my *** beat most of the time 50% of them were at least close matches like down to the last stock each kinda close....so All in all it was a fun day. Still I was kinda in shock that this person I never met comes down to DE, Kicks my ***, Eats dinner with me, Kicks my *** some more, an then leaves. LOL. But yeah he's a really cool dude.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey some of us from New Mexico are wanting to go and we have people who are playing only melee and some only brawl. So quick question, on Friday will there be setups for Brawl friendlies and on Sunday the same for melee (just for those of us who are sticking around)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yeah he is. He came by my house and kicked everyone's ***. He played me and beat me the first few matches with his fox. Then he went DK for some odd reason....I 3 Stocked him with Zelda:chuckle:, After that he got sheik and proceeded to beat me in 21 of 22 matches:(. I don't have much experience playing sheik. Nobody I know uses her or Marth. As a result it took like 20 matches before I could get 1 win off of his Sheik or Marth. He said he plays with M2K and I can tell because he plays almost Identical to him except he's more aggressive at times. Even though I got my *** beat most of the time 50% of them were at least close matches like down to the last stock each kinda close....so All in all it was a fun day. Still I was kinda in shock that this person I never met comes down to DE, Kicks my ***, Eats dinner with me, Kicks my *** some more, an then leaves. LOL. But yeah he's a really cool dude.
He mains Marth, right? Yeah he practices with M2K. He's awright xD You should come play with the MD/VA kids. Wendell likes to be patient, then get you off the edge and gimp you.

tw1n

Smash Champion
EDIT: My 137 post. Lol =/ Some people know what this number means for me.
Lol your lucky/unlucky 3 numbers right??? Good stuff =]

HungryBoXXX said:
so

someone stay with me!

twins?
For sure man =] We're down to crash with you. You can get the first look at some of our newest stuff hahaha

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
He mains Marth, right? Yeah he practices with M2K. He's awright xD You should come play with the MD/VA kids. Wendell likes to be patient, then get you off the edge and gimp you.
EXACTLY!!! He basically did what M2k did at the end of his ROM match against Shiz. Except he did it the whole time!!! Once I get some wheels I'll be all over the local tournaments.

Handorin

Smash Hero
=D

remember my bro and I will be doing magic tricks for donations too :p
(if curious about how legit we are, ask anyone who saw us at Genesis :p)

6 months till this tourney... HYPE

I wonder how it will compete with genesis in terms of numbers
If Genesis had over 1000, this will have over 9000.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Wow. I will be here because I will actually be a new resident in MD around this time(That means i'll be living there guys).
What an awesome tournament to call my first MD tourney.

I gotta say though those entry fees are no ****ing joke.
T__T

Twin_A

Smash Champion
hey Hbox we'll crash with you! we'll probably have some more New Mexico players potentially too. If its a hotel then cheaper bills :D

Any answer to the friendlies question at the top of the page?

And Kage it would be nice to have over 1000 melee players! Thats 1000 people for me to make flip s*** over tricks haha. Plus it would be a real trial to make it out of all those pools!!!

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Lol your lucky/unlucky 3 numbers right??? Good stuff =]
Yeah exactly. I was thinking what my post was gonna be since all this hype and ****, I was telling myself how can it be a negative post? Bang, someone misunderstood my previous 136 post. I didn't noticed I was using my post and explaining myself until I posted. I should trust more what I think sometimes =/

Its just annoying how frequently I find these numbers. I have even done research and ****. I got pretty interesting results.

PS A curious example would be. Whoever plays Yu gi oh, one time I got 337 LP left. Tell me how that happens...

Really off topic but I had to post this. :psycho:

Im really looking forward to your magic trick over Pound 4 if we both happen to go. I wanna see what I get lol.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Wow. I will be here because I will actually be a new resident in MD around this time(That means i'll be living there guys).
What an awesome tournament to call my first MD tourney.

I gotta say though those entry fees are no ****ing joke.
T__T
Exactly when are you moving to our lovely state? It would be fun to play before pound.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Im really looking forward to your magic trick over Pound 4 if we both happen to go. I wanna see what I get lol.
You'll just have to go then. And you'll get more than one trick lol. Most people got at least two. Some got over a dozen (Tee Aye Eye where you at!?) No seriously that kid was trippin balls over our tricks! hahahaha!

heres a sneak peak as to more that we can do (we dont have any videos up but we can do these).

This n That (this one was recorded by the film crew at Genesis)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tScm-eZInBE

Subway (our newer one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Wj8Za7ygk

4 queens 3 ways (some saw this. Best responses came from it lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUepjt6QmI

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
cuz its so long to wait..

but so long to get hyped and for people to plan and take the weekend off and save $$$ ^______^

Laijin

Smash Hero
Exactly when are you moving to our lovely state? It would be fun to play before pound.
I graduate school in december. So right after I graduate I'm headed up there most likely.

Wait. So if I don't pay my entry fee by August 1st, I have to pay an additional $2.50 for each match I play?
That...would get super pricey...

Am I misunderstanding something here or is it that crazy?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
basically for each game it'll add a bit to the price each month to try to get people to register earlier

LLDL

Smash Hero
lool you'd do well to make sure there is no internet at the venue and have to update the tournament status via a twitter account from your cell phone which has no battery charger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom