• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
bring ken so i can **** him while rusty without trying
hahahaha wow too good.

It's sad I want to take time away from my decently busy day to day to train in melee. I think"Hey if I train and work on these skills then I'll do great at Pound 4 and maybe make some money"

The I realize, PB&J i training with the great Lambchops, others get to train with Linguini who is really good, and so on and so forth. So then I come to the conclusion, people are expecting kick *** magic down there, if I don't practice that then I'll disappoint... so maybe the melee training I do will help me make it out of pools. I would be very much content with that. And otherwise I'll just amaze and blow minds with magic that leaves everyone in awe :p

And of course if I'm not going to win it all then why am I going? Because Pound 4 is going to be the greatest tourney of all time, it'll be fun as hell, it'll be a once in a lifetime chance, and you'd have to be f***ing stupid to miss this thing!

:p

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Japan needs to step it up.

And if people found out Ken tried to get in and you denied him entry, a lot of people would be upset, like all the players that idolize him.

I wouldn't really care, it was mad fun watching him on survivor though...lol

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Excuses. I will be in the middle of classes too, and basically my last semester in college until I graduate and Im still coming to this. This is a cant miss event.

I cant believe smash can do what other **** cant: Bring the world together. This tournament is gonna be epic. PR has like 15 players confirmed!

Alukard

Smash Hero
we all love plank =]]]

hopefully theres another 60k match at RoM2 to hype this up even more ...

excuse me shiz vs m2k is at 62k LOLOL

Handorin

Smash Hero
Twin, all you have to do is show people a trick before the pool matches:
"Hey, *player*, Im happy for you and Imma let you finish, but I have the greatest mindgames of all time. OF ALL TIME." *Show trick* *Player forfeits*

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I don't think i'd let Ken in my tournament if he showed up.
Good **** spoiling that the legendary player is not Ken, screw you, i was sooo looking forward to that, and yeah, i really did think it would be Ken >_> (Hope its not Azen!)

bring ken so i can **** him while rusty without trying
Ken would **** u if he practiced for this and tried, cuz ur russtyyyy now, sorry to disappoint ya.

Ah, btw, hope KDJ is going to this.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
You act like I even know who the "legendary player" is. lol

kdj is going

m2k, ur not very good anymore, tbh. im surprised ur placing as well as u do. brawl is really owning ur melee skills HARD

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Lol, u don't even know who the legendary player is? Hmmm :p Who actually knows? xD

Then i hope it's Isai!

PB&J

Smash Hero
brawl made the communtiy love melee more..and like i said i will tell all the people who the legendary player is on christmas

and i dont think brawl is messing with m2k's melee skills..i think that m2k just cares about the money too much now and people are catching up to him..

i dont think he has gotten worse ..its just the skill gap is closer now

oh and plank we must talk on aim later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom