• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Ur not Cash Mooney are you? :p

For some reason, i was so sure u were from the Netherlands xD
Yeah, I am.

Well, I will be from the Netherlands soon, considering I'll be moving there within the next 3 years, so yeah. I guess I am.
and what r u taling, how is the netherland lenguage called in english? is it that one?
Que? o_o

Are any players coming from Japan??
No. None at all.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Eikelmann:
Yeah, I am.

Well, I will be from the Netherlands soon, considering I'll be moving there within the next 3 years, so yeah. I guess I am.

Hehe, very nice :chuckle:

Europe ftw, amiright? ;)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
ill only wobble mango..unless he goes to winterfest..then ill only wobble samus mains..or just go falco
Only wobble Samus mains? PB&J, you hurt me very much saying that =( Me & HugS are gonna tear it up with our Samus' at this. We both use Pink too lol.

PB&J

Smash Hero
just joking mooney..your german was cracking me up..i was losing to samus but now im getting better..i just might go all falco for all u samus peeps out there..

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I could do double Samus with HugS, double Mario with Green Mario, double Dr. Mario with Boss, double Pikachu with Chu Dat or Axe, and of course double Bowser with WarriorKnight lol.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
just joking mooney..your german was cracking me up
But I haven't spoken a word of german in here......

I could do double Samus with HugS, double Mario with Green Mario, double Dr. Mario with Boss, double Pikachu with Chu Dat or Axe, and of course double Bowser with WarriorKnight lol.
All of those teams are too sexy.

rhan

Smash Hero
All these doubles teams sound amazing to watch... if TRC comes I wanna convince him to go double Young Link with me! :)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
lol hungry.. ill teach u some cool spanish when i get there..

I was teaching spanish to eggz like a couple of week ago.. he learns pretty fast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom