• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah i suppose spectator passes can play friendlies, i just hope a lot of people dont do this and make people who did pay a lot of money wait, thats not too fair t.t

Linguini

Smash Master
pues, melee ya muy pocos juegan, ahora es puro brawl :p
y si, la comunidad es bastante grande y activa por aca, nuestro foro es cobrawlers.webs.com por si te quieres pasar por ahi y decirle a tus amigos
vienes de cartagena? mi primo, roberto juega con luigi en brawl y tambien vive en cartagena su nombr en los boards es pompi

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
hey irish, learn spanish man, its hard to me to speak in english X.x

lol xD, soso.. linguini, do u have the same number? ill call u when i get to miami.. or i pm u aight? i need practice for pound X.x

tw1n

Smash Champion
hey irish, learn spanish man, its hard to me to speak in english X.x

lol xD, soso.. linguini, do u have the same number? ill call u when i get to miami.. or i pm u aight? i need practice for pound X.x
Hola senior. Mi espanol es asi asi (mas y menos terrible). Como se dice' en espanol "Melee is too good so forget about everything else"
Melee es muy beuno so...

Haha. Espanol no es dificil "but" yo no "learn" en escuela...
Summed up I have worked with a bunch of mexican guys before so I learned a bit. More swear words than others hahaha

tw1n

Smash Champion
lol alot. Thats all I say about it... although I wonder if the auto censor will * spanish swear words and slang... the only problem with me trying is I have no idea how to spell them hahaha

Sheik de mi hermano esta la punta de diablo el oh el. I know I am butchuring spanish over and pver again and for that I'm sorry lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I guess I'm gonna have to bust out my spanish, especially since I'm obviously Hispanic lol.
:O

Thats a racial slur!!!

haha

yo tengo un elephante en mis pantelones

Mi hermano Tw1n tiene un gato en la pantelones

uno dos tres quatro cinco cinco ses (and all the girlies say I'm pretty fly for a white guy)...

eikelmann said:
all this spanish is making me puke

Svenska>Spanska =P

Var ar alla skandinaver? D=
God dag
Mitt namn är Twin_A

:D

(gotta love google search :p)

And this cannot qualify as spamming because we are merely making the non US smashers coming to America feel more welcome and relaxed at the thought of coming here :D
/loopholes

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol, please cut back on the spam. ive heard comments that people dont even wanna check the thread because its constantly filled with BS spam from a select few people :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
lol, please cut back on the spam. ive heard comments that people dont even wanna check the thread because its constantly filled with BS spam from a select few people :p
hey I cut back greatly this past week (posted in here twice or so :p)

Hey plank so what would someone do if they wanted to just enter doubles (or singles) and not pay the fee for the other one? Not me personally but I've seen it asked

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I work it out with them. As long as I get the money I can figure it out.

Lol@Boss, stfu. It's legal in Brawl and it's the same BS in melee just harder to get a grab so I guess it should be legal in melee too.

Though I feel they're both total BS

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I work it out with them. As long as I get the money I can figure it out.

Lol@Boss, stfu. It's legal in Brawl and it's the same BS in melee just harder to get a grab so I guess it should be legal in melee too.

Though I feel they're both total BS
Are you seriously allowing what's legal in BRAWL dictate your ruleset in Melee?!?!?!

lmfao

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
@soviet spy, it was a typo. t.t

@thumbs, wobbling was legal sometimes and not legal sometimes in melee, in the spirit of the tournament i'm NOT banning all controversial things. i'm not going to just pick and choose what to ban

rhan

Smash Hero
yeah i suppose spectator passes can play friendlies, i just hope a lot of people dont do this and make people who did pay a lot of money wait, thats not too fair t.t
The A short answer to people who want to spectate and get friendlies is to not be sad if they don't since EVERYONE IN THE ****ING WORLD is staying at the hotel and they can play to their hearts' content there :)
Actually now that I think about it what Toasty said makes a lot of sense. There should be at least 2 TV's to friendlies.

Also I'm reging Saturday. Mom won't cash the check til Friday so yeah....

Are you gonna take inventory? If so I can list all the **** Imma bring.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Actually now that I think about it what Toasty said makes a lot of sense. There should be at least 2 TV's to friendlies.

Also I'm reging Saturday. Mom won't cash the check til Friday so yeah....

Are you gonna take inverntory? If so I can list all the **** Imma bring.
i will, but not quite yet. once the venue is paid off ill start sorting out people's teammates, getting inventory, etc. venue is just #1 priority for me right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom