• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
So...Ally quit Brawl LOL.

I don't enjoy this game + transportation is ****** me (money-wise) maybe sometime later (Pound 4?) but I quit as of now. BORING *** GAME

Lol at people thinking its because of 9th place, I'm over it. This game is just not fun at all, I've had more fun playing some random 360 games than Brawl. And Melee!
<3 Ally.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
phillip i will never understand ur undying love for brawl, but i admire your persistence.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
PS: I'm also teaming with Inui at the next tournament, so I have to be decent. ;)
No it means that you're an amazing player who Inui feels can carry him (oh snap that makes for the 1678278238 Inui burn ever posted).

Lol I would offer to team with ya but I suck at Brawl :p

And as for the continental and the buffet, maybe you should put up a poll asking smashers which on they would rather have. Not that it would tell people one or the other, but so people have a good idea where they should get their reservations knowing the majority of the poeple will be staying there (or you can make a poll saying where you've reserved)

just a random thought

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I should play wifi tonight really? XD
posted to the public at 7:26 PM on Monday Oct 5, 2009
So all this was for uh a bet that TAIN did with someone from NJ (Shippo). Tain won the bet so there's no more use for it.

Of course it is true that travelling pisses me off cuz I make almost no money and its boring blahblah, but talking to ppl at tourneys is fun so...

Those going to Daphne, cya there ;D

Sorry Trevor and whoever got sad, didn't think this would hurt. I apologize and I'll give ya those special things I do for free.

I love playing around with TAIN har har har!

I ain't quitting, M2K will never have an easy competition. HA HAR HAR HAR!

Mindgaemz!
Triangle .

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ally if u come to ur senses in the next 2 or 3 months and want to switch ur registration to melee... let me know... =]

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Bionic.
Triangle man, Triangle man
Triangle man hates particle man
They have a fight, Triangle wins
Triangle man

Hahaha love that song.

So Ally is mindgaming everyone by saying he's quitting and then not... Maybe he's just treating Brawl like a giant farewell party... who's buying the drinks???!!!

Pound 4 is the only thing helping me get through this hellish semester at school

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I think if ally picked up melee from now till pound he could deff get top 30

Just got to use an easy character like sheik
i resent that statement

sheik is a ***** to play at a high level and u know it, thats why there are like only 4 of us that are good with her

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i resent that statement

sheik is a ***** to play at a high level and u know it, thats why there are like only 4 of us that are good with her
5, you forgot me :p

kidding.

Anyways Sheik is great for getting good fast at local tourney level play, but once you get to the big scene she is extremely difficult to play well with. It's like a trade off, you can get good fast with her but she hits a limit early and is difficult after that, or you can play Fox who has a steep learning curve but has a greater potential in the end.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
i resent that statement

Yeah but she is the only real character I can see someone getting top 20 with after 4 months of playing.

But my point is that of all of the higher tiers she takes the least tech skill, something that Brawlers lack so it would probably be an easy transition...I mean Jiggs and Marth don't take much tech skill either >.>;

Handorin

Smash Hero
I know I've seen this issue come up before in the topic, but it isn't in the first post and I'm not sifting through spam to find it:
Reagan Airport

You said you (or someone) would be willing to pick up groups of people from it, right? If we go there, there will be at least 4+ flying in at the same time.
If that isn't an option, Greyhound is I think. Which goes to less than a mile from the venue eventually.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo HBox. You forgot D Smash.

Sheik is the least tech skilled of any upper tier character lol. But you still need the knowledge, mindgames, etc. Who knows. Maybe Ally would come in maining Samus or Fox and be great.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Fox? Fox? Fox is alrdy so broken its ridiculous >_>

I'd like to see him place high with Samus tho ^^

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Lol Bionic.
Triangle man, Triangle man
Triangle man hates particle man
They have a fight, Triangle wins
Triangle man

Hahaha love that song.

So Ally is mindgaming everyone by saying he's quitting and then not... Maybe he's just treating Brawl like a giant farewell party... who's buying the drinks???!!!

Pound 4 is the only thing helping me get through this hellish semester at school
Universe man, universe man
Size of the entire universe man
Usually kind to smaller man
Universe man
Hes got a watch with a minute hand,
Millenium hand and an eon hand
When they meet its a happy land
Powerful man, universe man

Good choice in music :bee:

Triangle.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i love when people think peach isnt technical..she is watch xif watch mike g..nuff said

and icy's are really technical too

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
my sheik is pretty technical when i'm on my game. but def not more than a really technical peach

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo sheik is insanely hard to win with ... yes her game and style seem simple ... but she gets combo'd by everything its ridiculous ...

also i'm sry i dont see people just picking up melee and getting top 30 at the biggest tourney ever LOL

and being smart is 1000000 times better then being technical unless ur fox falco ... they can kinda go auto pilot with enough tech skill

i hope i was included in ur like 4 sheiks plank LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom