• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
are u trying to tell me it takes 4 months to raise 45$$?? no n!gga, ur lazy ^^
nah son ... nah ... i just got enough money from the tourney winnings to use on this ... so i will be registered tmr =]]]

Also i better see a fine print sumwhere in the first page saying "Sorry alukard, swiftbass, aznlep for putting u in the pool of death at pound 3 ... it will NOT happen again <3"

LOLOLOLOL

rhan

Smash Hero
its to be expected. smashers are lazy
How many people do you need to officially rent the room out? I gets paid Wensday.

I hate being under 18 and unable to go that far out of state. D:
No Johns. On a serious note: How old are you? And how strict are your parents? I went to a tourney in Greensboro NC only cause I convinced my Dad to drive me and some friends. I'm making it to Pound 4 cause my mom trusts me enough. She just doesn't want me driving my car the entire way there (Due to it always has something wrong with it each month). But that won't stop me. I got my friend's car. :)

we are also broke ... well at least i am ... madd bill johns >__>
This is also true. Due to car insurance and unexpected car problems that's why I couldn't pay about a month ago.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no, there wont be any reg at the door because i need to organize things ahead of time. sorry :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha im not doing any pizzas for this XD

just get a visa gift card or have a friend reg for you :p

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Ah, thanks for the info Plank...good to know. I'll definitely be at the one with the free continental breakfast...........wait wait...the other one has a breakfast BUFFET....*fatkid senses tingling like a mothe****er*

wtf do I do????

[Boss your opinion doesn't count.]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
well the thing is i need to get the venue paid off by the beginning of november. once thats paid off ill consider re-opening reg.... for now, tho, i need to get that money together so i need people who can register to do so.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
toasty the one with the buffet each room only gets 2 buffet tickets (they usually cost money but theyre hooking us up w/ 2 per room). the extra ppl will have 2 go to the other hotel for breakfast XD

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
toasty the one with the buffet each room only gets 2 buffet tickets (they usually cost money but theyre hooking us up w/ 2 per room). the extra ppl will have 2 go to the other hotel for breakfast XD
ahhh word word thanks man...free breakfast for all is definitely where I'll be then =D
SOOOOOO.

Scidadle is like 90% confirmed with Polmex23.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh
I heard that Polmex is one sexy *** dude...FL players tell me I'm some Aladdin-counterpart to him or some **** o_O

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
well the thing is i need to get the venue paid off by the beginning of november. once thats paid off ill consider re-opening reg.... for now, tho, i need to get that money together so i need people who can register to do so.
You shouldn't have said that. Now everyone will think it's OK to not pay before november (because "everyone else will").

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sure, they can think that, then the tournament gets cancelled and there is no pound

IS THAT WHAT U LAZY ****ERS WANT??

<3

ps

register

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
sure, they can think that, then the tournament gets cancelled and there is no pound

IS THAT WHAT U LAZY ****ERS WANT??

<3

ps

register
As much as you might love to let people do stupid things and they only have themselves to blame (I do), if you're also affected by it in a bad way you are simply forced to do the thinking for them.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ah, thanks for the info Plank...good to know. I'll definitely be at the one with the free continental breakfast...........wait wait...the other one has a breakfast BUFFET....*fatkid senses tingling like a mothe****er*

wtf do I do????

[Boss your opinion doesn't count.]
So no continental breakfast at the one with the buffet?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
The one with the buffet has 2 breakfast tickets per room, its like a FULL buffet with pancakes bacon sausage, etc. Other people can go to the other one for the continental breakfast tho

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
The one with the buffet has 2 breakfast tickets per room, its like a FULL buffet with pancakes bacon sausage, etc. Other people can go to the other one for the continental breakfast tho
ok so this interests me because I work at the marriot where i live lol

couldnt you just walk into the line (ticket holder) and get the food for your roomates?

Esca

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I need a team-mate for this.

I have gotten 3rd and 5th at the past two HOBO's down here in Texas, with 100 people and 79, respectively.

My partner and I have beaten Gnes/PhantomX, Taken Dojo/PhantomX to round 3, beat Dekar and his teammate 2-0, and many others.

Please PM me and let me know. I'm looking for a very good teammate or I probably won't attend.

PS: I'm also teaming with Inui at the next tournament, so I have to be decent. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom