• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I swear, the amount of meat riding Twin A does makes me not want to come, honestly, stop spamming with your bull****, just shut up.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I swear, the amount of meat riding Twin A does makes me not want to come, honestly, stop spamming with your bull****, just shut up.
*whistles*

Wow someone can't take a joke...
(I wonder if this is Levi on a separate account lol)

I've made suggestions and given opinions towards this tourney thats still MONTHS AWAY bro. No need for this thread to be 100% serious all the time. If that was the case no one would post here and the thread could possibly even die out over time.

In terms of the meatriding, dude I'm just ****ing around! Saying that you don't want to come to a tourney because of me is one of the saddest things I've ever heard. You could have easily just asked me to stop because you think its annoying, or you could continue with the **** talk. better yet, go to the tourney and tell me in person how annoying you think I am. Online crap talking is too easy bro. Instead try to laugh a little, have fun, and remember that its a game.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
*whistles*

Wow someone can't take a joke...
(I wonder if this is Levi on a separate account lol)

I've made suggestions and given opinions towards this tourney thats still MONTHS AWAY bro. No need for this thread to be 100% serious all the time. If that was the case no one would post here and the thread could possibly even die out over time.

In terms of the meatriding, dude I'm just ****ing around! Saying that you don't want to come to a tourney because of me is one of the saddest things I've ever heard. You could have easily just asked me to stop because you think its annoying, or you could continue with the **** talk. better yet, go to the tourney and tell me in person how annoying you think I am. Online crap talking is too easy bro. Instead try to laugh a little, have fun, and remember that its a game.
Levi?

Obviously you can't pick up on me exaggerating but that's besides the point, you don't do anything but spam dumb **** and don't try to justify it with saying you are 'having fun' or '****ing around'. Contribute something actually pertaining to the tourny sometime, not just kissing someone's butt, cause that's all I ever see you do and I am not the only person who thinks so. But hey, at least strawhats is worse.

Don't bother posting some long winded reply either. Peace lolol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
haha wow I have posted in here a lot :p

boredom kills.

KageMurphy said:
cause that's all I ever see you do and I am not the only person who thinks so
To each his and her own I guess ^_^
but d*** at least PM me next time instead of posting it in here for all to see lol. You'd be surprised how instead of snapping I would much rather have a decent conversation :p

strawhats

Smash Master
Levi?

Obviously you can't pick up on me exaggerating but that's besides the point, you don't do anything but spam dumb **** and don't try to justify it with saying you are 'having fun' or '****ing around'. Contribute something actually pertaining to the tourny sometime, not just kissing someone's butt, cause that's all I ever see you do and I am not the only person who thinks so. But hey, at least strawhats is worse.

Don't bother posting some long winded reply either. Peace lolol

Sigh... I did not nknow I was that much of an issue.

P.S. You mad cause im stylin on ya. Eat it. :) But i just say half the **** i say out of boredom. Most other threads kinda bore me so...yeah i come to where the hype is.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I love seeing kagemurphy jump down peoples throats for annoying him on a message board.lolololol
Like he has no choice but to read and acknowledge every post.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sigh... I did not nknow I was that much of an issue.

P.S. You mad cause im stylin on ya. Eat it. :) But i just say half the **** i say out of boredom. Most other threads kinda bore me so...yeah i come to where the hype is.

do you even enter tournaments saffron city had almost 40 people and u were not there...

so much for melee lovers XD

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Meleeicious.

*Plank [S+D]
*G-reg [S+D]
*Scar [S+D]
*Pakman [S+D]
*Toasty [S+D]
*Twig [S+D]
*Rei [ S+D]
*D.W.
*Apollo [S+D]
*Mogwai [S+D]
*PockyD [S+D]
*Ren0 [S+D]
*D20 [S+D]
*RedShadow
*Dobs!!!! [S+D]
*Rohins [S+D]
*Erci Chewman [S+D]
*IHaveSpaceBalls [S+D]
*PsychoFox [S+D]
*Handorin [S+D]
*BigD [S+D]
*Eval [S+D]
*Yo
*Tantalus [S+D]
*MacD [S+D]
*NoMo [S+D]
*Woj
*Frozen [S+D]
*P [S+D]
*DosV [S+D]
*Replicate [S+D]
*Stelzig [S+D]
*Zone [S+D]
*BluntedObject [S+D]
*Chain-Ace
*Jonas [S+D]
*Eclipsing Binary
*Swift [S+D]
*Zoap [S+D]
*MikeyLenetia [S+D]
*Eggm [S+D]
*UberLoser [S+D]
*LK [S+D]
*DippnDots
*Nes n00b [S+D]
*TaFoKiNtS [S+D]
*Tyranitar Phantom
*Twin A [S+D]
*DeathKnight
* Poehlcat [S+D]
*Atma [S+D]
*Zeke
*Lovage [S+D]
*NoobKing [S+D]
*RockCrock [S+D]
*Epsilon
*Marc [S+D]
*Hbox [S+D]
*Umbra [S+D]
*Zhu [S+D]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
now now melee players be nice. let the brawl players live in peace. without them what would we have to make us appreciate melee 10x more??

Twin_A

Smash Champion
now now melee players be nice. let the brawl players live in peace. without them what would we have to make us appreciate melee 10x more??
quoted for truth.

Although Brawl isn't that bad of a game, its just the campy metagame and slower gameplay isn't appealing to the majority O.o

Can't we all just get along?

How does the hype for the tourney look on AiB?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i dont think there is any, aib is silly to me. haha.

2 hours to register before price increase!!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Registering tonight. I think I'm going to ride with someone that drives from CT due to having few moneys to fly and stay in MD for a while. :(

Edit: Registered, hopefully you got it Plank.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
well plank i know a lot of kf which is about 8 people still need to register and should be doing it today
GOOD ****! You younger SoVa guys are doin me proud yo =D

Now all we need to do is get Ether, The_Doug, Kitsune King, ndn (say it quickly, lol), O-NO, and CDOT [omg!] to register!!! Oh and we can't forget STARS crew since they're actually getting pretty good [well...at least Shaeman is for sure! sorry Rhan XD]

EDIT: oh ****, the CNU guys too! and Mashi! Oh man I forgot how many people there were in SoVa XD

I'll go back to spamming the SoVa thread more tomorrow to push people to come.

meanwhile: GA seems like it's going to be showing up in fullforce sonnn ^_^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
EVERYWHERE is showing up full force.

i dont know a single elite melee player aside from kdj who isnt coming. maybe a few europeans. either way, ****ing ****.

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey Plank, I'm going to be visiting my brother around this time. Is it cool if I or anyone that is - with a spectator pass is welcome to play friendlies?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
RED POWERRRRRRRRRR :p
too good, plank you sir are a genius

YOOOOOOUUUUUU MADDDDDDDD

sorry, i havent said that in a long time. but really chill the **** out and just skip over his posts if you dont like it/him. Btw ppl ride his "meat" more than the other way around, HES A MAGICIAN and mang0 has been talkin about how RAPEEEE the twins are IRL.

tldr:

comb your beard, nobody wants to hear that ****

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
there should be a band playing at this, with occasional freestyle battles and danceoffs, and strippers pg of course, maybe in bathing suits
the only band i have contacts enough with to get to play would be the ataris and nobody wants a washed up pop punk rock band playing do they????

didnt think so!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom