• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Leaked Roster Surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meteos

Smash Rookie
as someone who wants to see more reps for metroid, ridley is one of the most iconic.
also mewtwo is my favorite pokemon. and theres tons of relevence to him.
I don't play Metroid alot but you're right. They need at least some more chars for the series and maybe some epic stages, but if ridley is coming in (which is probaly going to happen) i will probaly ragequit alot.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
I don't play Metroid alot but you're right. They need at least some more chars for the series and maybe some epic stages, but if ridley is coming in (which is probaly going to happen) i will probaly ragequit alot.
why? he is the most popular villain that isnt an assist trophy. he would make LOADS of sense for a villain for samus.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
Any villain from any of the series represented would make sense, because there's only like, 5 represented this far, haha.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Any villain from any of the series represented would make sense, because there's only like, 5 represented this far, haha.
ridley (either the original or his clone) has appeared in every metroid game except 2,prime 2, and prime hunters. hes pretty much the most prominent villain that 1 isnt a clone of samus (sa-x and dark samus) and 2 can actually have a moveset for smash.(not mother brain)

Meteos

Smash Rookie
ridley (either the original or his clone) has appeared in every metroid game except 2,prime 2, and prime hunters. hes pretty much the most prominent villain that 1 isnt a clone of samus (sa-x and dark samus) and 2 can actually have a moveset for smash.(not mother brain)
I know that ridley is de best for a rep. for samus but i hate to see him online all the time.

LawofDeath

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LawofDe4th
3DS FC
3480-3867-8012
Not everyone is just going to actively use Rldey online if he's available. There are plenty of other great characters to choos from. If anything you should be most worried of the highest tier'd character, if any. That's all people would care about, winning.

Sababu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sababu1
A set of new and possibly legit pictures were posted on 4chan today with what could be the final roster for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and maybe Wii U. Debate is still ongoing concerning the legitimacy of this leak due to the choice of characters and the general vagueness of leaks.

Could this be the Final Roster?!
The best roster includes this...
http://i.gyazo.com/fd4f25c51ca2efd983eae0870fa7336d.mp4
It contains all of the characters revealed up until now as well as the following veterans:
  • Wario
  • Mr. Game and Watch
  • Ganondorf
  • R.O.B.
  • Falco
  • Ness
As well as including newcomers such as:
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Duck Hunt Dog
  • Dark Pit
  • Shulk
It features the returning veteran that missed out on Brawl:
  • Dr. Mario
Also, not appearing on this potential final roster is:
  • Ice Climbers
  • Lucas
  • Ivysaur
  • Squirtle
  • Snake
  • Wolf
Those who defend this leak have stated that these character renders look professional and they have never been seen before - especially Ness and the Duck Hunt Dog. Those against the leak cite that the overall quality is inconsistent and other graphical errors such as Wario missing a pupil and Mr. Game and Watch's hand going out of his tile. It is also interesting to note that the Mii Fighter is absent on the select screen. This could either mean it is fake or that the picture consists of a mode where Mii Fighters are not supported which was confirmed to exist during E3 2014. Skepticism is best considering the nature of this leak.

In addition, this was picture posted on 4chan:

What does the "?" on Mewtwo mean?
A number of other photos were also included in the 4chan post:

The character display screen showing Captain Falcon, Diddy Kong, Duck Hunt, and Ness.

A screen showing King Dedede, Yoshi, Meta Knight, Shulk, and Luigi.

Same but showing Little Mac, Link, Dr. Mario, Donkey Kong, and King Dedede. Probably before this one.

Along with the potentially leaked roster was the stage select screen. It shows previously revealed stages such as Golden Plains, Rainbow Road, and Tortimer Island but also reveals some never before seen stages such as a Yoshi stage, a F-Zero stage, Distant Planet, and a Xenoblade stage.

What are some of these stages??
Also potentially leaked was DLC content; citing that the following characters will be included as DLC in the future:
  • Snake
  • Wolf
  • Lucas
  • Ice Climbers
  • Chorus Men
As with any leak, take it with a grain of salt. The next few weeks will reveal whether it is real or fake for sure.
For the original post on 4chan, please follow the link below:
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/258734312
To discuss more about this potential leak, visit the Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread
http://smashboards.com/threads/potential-roster-stage-leak-thread.364914/

Venus isn't sure what to think about this but it has gotten him excited! Share in this excitement by following him on Twitter @VenustoBloom. Kudos to @Neo Zero for unearthing this information and organizing it in the Smash 4 Leaks social group.
At the begin they hated the brawl roster... Now they're happy with it, i ment to say thay people hate this roster right now, But when the game releases they're happy.

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Fake people. Seriously who could believe this there are so many inconsistencies here it hurts.

1st off duck hunt dog? hahahaha sure His name is "duck hunt" thats not even a name. His name is Mr.Peepers they could at least of called him "Duck Hunt Dog" calling him duck hunt is out right idiotic its like the physical game cartage "Duck hunt" is going to fight

2nd The portraits look terrible. Game & Watches hand is going into Wario's portrait and Wario lacks a pupil in one of his eyes something the developers obs wouldnt leave in their game but a photoshopper would.

ROB also looks like a odd model for him he looks more like his real life toy form then his realistic brawl form but this is just a small thing to think about

3rd The placement of the portraits is very dumb why is yoshi seperating Rosalina and Bowser Jr from their universes? Yoshi has a different icon and has been after the mario universe on the character select screen in both melee and brawl. Plus clones or not it makes no sense to group clones together outside their respective franchises when brawl and melee grouped them together.

4th Since the great "duck hunt" (cant get over that stupid name) is apperently playable wheres his stage huh? Also wheres a stage for ness too? lol you guys didnt even bother to use a retro stage like the rest for ness? Pathetic seriously Your telling me kirby... KIRBY ONE OF THE BIGGEST NINTENDO HANDHELD FRANCHIES DOESNT HAVE A STAGE ON THE 3DS SMASH BROS? how dumb all the stages they couldnt fill in are remakes theres no wii fit stage and i doubt starfox, dk, yoshi, metroid would get just one remake thats so stupid. Anywho does anyone know what the pink stage is? i heard it was from rhythm heaven not sure tho can anyone confirm?

5th bowser jr would not get priority over other newcomers like Issac King K Rool or Chorus Kids when rosalina was already chosen as a newcomer plus adding doc over mewtwo making there be 7 mario characters PLUS wario and yoshi making 9? Yeah no thats completely stupid. Also cutting iceys when they got an enemy in smash run? Adding 3 clone characters but cutting wolf? my lord this leak is terrible the only things they have going for them is good design thats exactly what this terrible leak did and had everyone beleiveing OH LOOK ITS SO TRUE THE DESIGN IS SO NICE IT HAS TO BE REAL cuz photoshop isnt a thing right?

Come on people it just takes a small team of dip**** photoshoppers to make this leak but realistically when people compare this leak to the brawl ones the brawl ones didnt have any photos neither did the gemetsu leak and they were both right to an extent when ever a picture got leaked it was just some stupid photoshop BS so this ones no different. Just like when sakurai revealed Ike making the leak above deconfirmed im sure he will reveal ice climbers or somthing to remove this one.
Lol I'm just coming back here long after the release and this just cracks me up XD

Ornstine

Smash Cadet
NNID
Faroose
3DS FC
3454-1164-7348
Lol I'm just coming back here long after the release and this just cracks me up XD
Lol yep I guess it was more salt talking then actual sense for my post here cuz I really wanted wolf and king k Rool to be in but after the mewtwo dlc thing I'm optimistic again. I guess after all the fake leaks we had before this one I really wasn't taking any chances guess I was wrong by a long shot haha oh well really can't believe someone at ESRB would do this yeah my comment was more wrong then Geno being in smash 4 but so was everyone else's I REALLY feel bad for those who actually made videos about it being fake

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Lol yep I guess it was more salt talking then actual sense for my post here cuz I really wanted wolf and king k Rool to be in but after the mewtwo dlc thing I'm optimistic again. I guess after all the fake leaks we had before this one I really wasn't taking any chances guess I was wrong by a long shot haha oh well really can't believe someone at ESRB would do this yeah my comment was more wrong then Geno being in smash 4 but so was everyone else's I REALLY feel bad for those who actually made videos about it being fake
hehehe nah its fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom