• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#PostYourRosterHD Launches!

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
PostYourRoster.png

Do I have too many favourites? This isn't even all of them.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
How do you save the screenshot and upload this? I want to put mine as my signature, but I don't know how. It would be appreciated.
You can use the PrtSc button on your keyboard if you're using a compter/laptop. The button should be somewhere in the upper right part of it. Then you can go to imgur, click on upload images, and press Ctrl + V (again, I'm assuming you're using a computer/laptop). Before clicking "Start Upload", check the box where it says "Edit". Then once you click "Start Upload" you'll have the opportunity to crop it. After all that has been done, you can copy the "Direct Link" to the image, and insert it as a signature on Smashboards. Or you can save the image by right clicking on it and then subsequently uploading the image onto your signature.

Kulty

Smash Ace
You can use the PrtSc button on your keyboard if you're using a compter/laptop. The button should be somewhere in the upper right part of it. Then you can go to imgur, click on upload images, and press Ctrl + V (again, I'm assuming you're using a computer/laptop). Before clicking "Start Upload", check the box where it says "Edit". Then once you click "Start Upload" you'll have the opportunity to crop it. After all that has been done, you can copy the "Direct Link" to the image, and insert it as a signature on Smashboards. Or you can save the image by right clicking on it and then subsequently uploading the image onto your signature.
Thanks man! I appreciate it.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm only getting a giant list of Zelda. Zelda is the only character I cn choose. I don't really have a problem with that at all, but what if I feel like using someone other than Zelda?

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
image.jpg
My top 4 in both Sm4sh AND Project M

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 9.59.00 PM.png

Dang. This is actually really cool! Thanks Warchamp! Now I'm gonna have a new sig :)

Also:
Feast your eyes on my Top 5!!
I can't help but say that's really good use of the black!

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox

The biggest are my most comfortable. The smaller they get, the less comfortable I feel... But these are my top characters.

Edit: Well that failed, my bad. Anyway, thank you for sharing this cool app. :-)

Last edited:

Bilbao

Smash Rookie
NNID
sebastian.bilbao
3DS FC
2122-6607-0665
Long life to the young lion!, and the tactician.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Update: Feast Your Eyes on my Top 5! And Top 3 I want to get better with!

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
I'm really glad that this included the Mii Fighters! People seem to forget that they exist. This is my roster:

Top center is my main, top edges are my secondaries, and bottom is characters I use purely for fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom