• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post something positive about the poster above you.

Tubby_Squirrel

Cheerful, fat rodent
Switch FC
3618-6481-0607
This is a great forum game I've used on other forums, and a great community exercise!

As the title states you simply say something nice about the poster above you! Maybe you think they're always kind to new members, or maybe you just like their avatar! Whatever it is though the only rule is that its a genuine compliment/something actually nice.

Since there is no one above me, I'll do one for Sakuri.

Sakuri is a very hard worker, I aspire to have half as strong of a work ethic for my own projects!

Last edited:

Syprone

Smash Cadet
I like how you recognize how much work it takes to make games like smash and appreciate Sakurai for that work. You also came up with a very neat idea for a thread.

D

Deleted member

I like how.. Purple you are. And very much a... Robert.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Yoshi is probably my second favorite Mario character, right behind Rosalina, and is one of my go-tos in games like Mario Party and Mario Kart, so it;s nice to see appreciation for the green dino

D

Deleted member

They have a lot of great taste and have motivated me to support more less popular Smash picks.

D

Deleted member

I love their Yoshi content and are cool people to talk with.

Top Bottom