• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Count = Intelliagences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biz_R_0

Smash Ace
It's not "cool club", it's "your jokes aren't funny, go away". People aren't just gonna eat your **** just so you don't feel left out, if they don't like what you have to say they'll say so, and you'll just have to deal with it.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I mean why aren't people listening to me when I'm smarter than everyone who's posted in this blog?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah was just about to say.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
So if God was to magically join, and He decided not to use SWF for some reason and has 0 posts, are you calling Him stupid? :glare:
God was actually one of the first few members to join this forum: http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=4

Also, the #1 sign that you're a noob isn't a low post count, but not having the forum set to 40 posts per page.
Wisdom.

The #1 sign that you're a noob is thinking that smash blue is the best forum skin. :awesome:
Blatantly false. Smash Blue till the day that I die.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Classic blue master race reporting in

Okay so it's really just so the pink name actually stands out and I can feel special. But still

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
Geez what did this thread become? Posted this morning, go to work, check thread when I get home and suddenly there is 10 pages of... I'm not even sure what I read over the last ten pages... Also not part of the 40 ppp club, I'm too lazy.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom