• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post and Discuss your Smash Direct Bingo Cards!

Hidan

Smash Apprentice
This took me far longer than I thought it would...left some things out like 8 player smash but oh well.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Im lazy

(Target Blast Shown) (New Xenoblade Rep Announced) (Classic Mode Shown) (Simon Belmont Announced) (New Training Tutorials Shown)
(Stage Breakdown) (Training Mode Shown) (Allstar Mode Shown) (Method of Unlocking Fighters Shown) (Item Breakdown)
(Melee Adventure Mode Remastered) (New Adventure Mode shown) (Free) (Target Smash Back) (Race to the Finish Back)
(Assist Trophy Breakdown) (Global Test Smash Unveiled) (Multi-Man Smash Shown) (Event Match Shown) (Pokeball Pokemon Breakdown)
(Menus Shown) (Rest of Echoes Fighters Shown) (Homerun Contest Shown) (More unique* alts shown) (Trophies Discussed)

* Alts along the lines of wedding mario and alph, not just recolors

Dan

Smash Lord
Here's my bingo board:

Last edited:

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Is there by chance a template for mobile or do I have to hope on my laptop later to do one of these?

2000dog

Smash Rookie
Tried to make a card that didn't have essentially a character wishlist..., it was a little trickier than I thought to come off with alternatives. So I had to think what stuff that folks probably won't like at all but Nintendo will try to do anyway, but because Nintendo is Nintendo.
https://i.imgur.com/MVpPLAR.png

Edit: AIM0001, you use can use this template I found

Last edited:

Arcadenblog

Smash Apprentice
Tried to make a card that didn't have essentially a character wishlist..., it was a little trickier than I thought to come off with alternatives. So I had to think what stuff that folks probably won't like at all but Nintendo will try to do anyway, but because Nintendo is Nintendo.
Dude, Sakurai's hosting. You're gonna have to change that one.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Here's one made a while ago that I'm sticking with

I have many veterans really, already have a bingo but it's an empty victory

But I am claiming that Daisy echo for the Peach alt, same thing pretty much
11m417n.png

AIM0001

Smash Lord
98C25B0F-5F36-48E7-8451-CCDE7B98BCB3.jpeg

This Smash Bingo entry is a mix of what I thinks going to happen/personal check list all rolled up into one. I put more than one character and echo reveal in hopes I get a couple of these right.

Last edited:

Arcadenblog

Smash Apprentice
Here's one made a while ago that I'm sticking with

I have many veterans really, already have a bingo but it's an empty victory

But I am claiming that Daisy echo for the Peach alt, same thing pretty much
View attachment 156065
Pro tip. Try not to make your bingo entierly character based, especially since we usually don't get more than 1-2 new characters per direct these days. Also, every single veteran has been confirmed.

Last edited:

splat

Smash Lord
I'm still playing with the one I made before E3.
Super close to a Bingo, just need one more Echo Fighter.

SmashBingo2.png

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Pro tip. Try not to make your bingo entierly character based, especially since we usually don't get more than 1-2 new characters per direct these days. Also, every single veteran has been confirmed.
This is a general Smash bingo card. It was made before E3.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
(Target Blast Shown) (New Xenoblade Rep Announced) (Classic Mode Shown) (Simon Belmont Announced) (New Training Tutorials Shown)
(Stage Breakdown) (Training Mode Shown) (Allstar Mode Shown) (Method of Unlocking Fighters Shown) (Item Breakdown)
(Melee Adventure Mode Remastered) (New Adventure Mode shown) (Free) (Target Smash Back) (Race to the Finish Back)
(Assist Trophy Breakdown) (Global Test Smash Unveiled) (Multi-Man Smash Shown) (Event Match Shown) (Pokeball Pokemon Breakdown)
(Menus Shown)
(Rest of Echoes Fighters Shown) (Homerun Contest Shown) (More unique* alts shown) (Trophies Discussed)

Well no bingo but at least my card has a lot more slots filled in than my e3 ones that only had like 1 or 2.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

...wow, I wasn't expecting a lot of that. Most I got in a row was 3. Oh well, was still an AWESOME direct!

Top Bottom