• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post all your favorite marth combos!

Sprenzy

Smash Apprentice
enough chain grabbing! I want to see some real flashy stuff

Last edited:

Rewrite

Smash Apprentice
up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw f smash

Tanneman

Smash Rookie
I personally love the Marth combo's incorporating two-aerial-shorthops. Great example is, starting on one side of the stage, fair-upair>nair>fair-fair>fair>dj>dair on the other side of the stage. Managed to pull it off a couple of times and it's a great way to surprise the crap out of your opponent. If I play on yoshi I also like to do a up-b instead of dair, since I play on PAL.

wefllagnce

Smash Rookie
If I get spacies stuck high above me on FD with no jump at kill percent, I'll follow their drift and time a fullhop instant upair as to hit them with the very hilt of Marth's sword. This causes them to slowly fall with me at the same speed as me, unable to jump or escape. As Marth gets closer to the ground after a fullhop upair he is actionable again, and at that moment I reverse dolphin slash. Art.

Top Bottom