• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possibly useful tech?

Shchoo

Smash Cadet
I have found that as a mixup to SH double fair, I can SH immediate fair, so it looks like I will do the double fair, but then fast fall into waveland forward or back, could this be a useful mixup or is it to risky to put myself into that kind of situation?

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Airdodging out of IASA frames is considered useful, yes. This particular example is pretty situational, but worth knowing.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Some melee marths use this like The Moon.

Side b/fair waveland can be useful if you know how to use it, I've used it like 3-5 times since I played with it last week, 2 fair waveland fsmash edgeguards, 1 fair waveland reverse grab and i forgot the other situations

Last edited:

Shchoo

Smash Cadet
Some melee marths use this like The Moon.

Side b/fair waveland can be useful if you know how to use it, I've used it like 3-5 times since I played with it last week, 2 fair waveland fsmash edgeguards, 1 fair waveland reverse grab and i forgot the other situations
Yeah I've been trying to get it into my melee arsenal as well, but I find it hard to get the immediate fair out in that game, not quite sure why, as I figured they'd be identical.

waygu

Smash Lord
Melee is stricter on timing for jump squat and things relating to it, from my experience trying to switch back

Top Bottom