• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Kirby Infinite, or?

Uffe

Smash Hero
So I watched my brother's Inkling get decimated by a Kirby online who once got a short hop > down air > up tilt, he was able to repeat this several more times. Even when my brother tried to air dodge, shield, or roll, it was as if he was locked in. What kind of nonsense is this, and if there is a way out of this, then how do you escape it?

LightLV

Smash Ace
lol he can do it alot of times, especially for fast fallers, but they'll naturally break out eventually once their damage is high enough. It's not an infinite.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
They can break out after a while once their damage is high enough. I'm not sure if you can SDI out of it.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
you can't really SDI out of the Dair, since the up tilt after puts you back in place for the next Dair. best you can do is get behind him and hold out for the DI and be ready to air dodge. Best SDI can do for the kirby's opponent is move them in front or behind the kirby, and you usually want to be behind him. easier to react to a smash attack out of Dair if you're behind kirby, and as stated already, stronger hit of up tilt can give you a better chance of escaping at mid to high percents.

A Pichu And Lucas Main

Smash Rookie
It probably works untill mid percents, maybe high mid. But Kirby's Down air starts to spike at about 105%, and up-tilt starts launching at around 60%-ish,
Weight is also a factor too, it probably works best on Heavies
Correct my Percentages if im wrong

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
It probably works untill mid percents, maybe high mid. But Kirby's Down air starts to spike at about 105%, and up-tilt starts launching at around 60%-ish,
Weight is also a factor too, it probably works best on Heavies
Correct my Percentages if im wrong
No, you're right. And down air to up tilt works like magic against heavies. The, if you get the read, forward smash.

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Welp, good news for my Kirby pocket!

Last edited:

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Making a new reply because as of right now I can’t get it to go more than three times in a row if I’m lucky

D

Deleted member

Didn’t Captain L show a video on Kirby’s combos?

Top Bottom