• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Interactions he Might have In-Universe with the Other Characters

What Interactions between Sora & other Smash fighters would YOU wanna see?

• Total voters

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
Would Sora Mistake Dark Pit/Pittoo as Pit's Nobody?

Would Sora Mistake Pyra as Mythra's Nobody?

What are Some Potential Interactions with Characters he hasn't met before; I.E. NOT Cloud OR Sephiroth(they've appeared many times in his OWN Games)

I Bet He & Pit would be GREAT Friends. . .

Reksew_Trebla

Smash Cadet
Actually, technically speaking, he hasn’t met Cloud and Sephiroth before, as they are their Final Fantasy versions, not Kingdom Hearts versions. But enough about that.

Mr. Game & Watch finds out his key is actually a Keyblade, and asks Sora for training in using it.

Sora would somehow understand the speech of Pokémon, and have to be their diplomat, all because of that time he was a lion cub (Simba’s world).

Sora would also understand the Inklings because of his time being a fish person (Little Mermaid’s world).

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
Actually, technically speaking, he hasn’t met Cloud and Sephiroth before, as they are their Final Fantasy versions, not Kingdom Hearts versions. But enough about that.

Mr. Game & Watch finds out his key is actually a Keyblade, and asks Sora for training in using it.

Sora would somehow understand the speech of Pokémon, and have to be their diplomat, all because of that time he was a lion cub (Simba’s world).

Sora would also understand the Inklings because of his time being a fish person (Little Mermaid’s world).
Even so; He'd Still Recognize them; even if they didn't recognize HIM. . .

Plus; I'm Sure Sora would mistake Dark Pit/Pittoo for Pit's Nobody. . . and I'd honestly think that Dark Pit WAS Pit's Nobody, too. . .

Last edited:
Is the thread still open? Because I may throw some interactions your way.

-Banjo and Kazooie would be Sora's best anthro Smash friends, for multiple reasons. Donald and Goofy, Winnie the Pooh, that unmade Jungle Book stage, take your pick.
-Sonic would initially confuse him for Chris, but that confusion would turn into protection. Particularly Sonic protecting Sora.
-Sora would treat Mario with as much respect as he gives to Peach and Zelda. Ditto that to Luigi.
-Not only does Sora love Kirby like the rest of the roster, but he would also use him as a comfort pillow for those tender moments.
-We all know he and Pit would be best buds, but consider Simon and Mega Man enjoying his company equally as much.
-Snake would attempt to train him in stealth combat. Nine times out of ten attempts, it doesn't end well for Snake.
-Sora would gladly play fetch with the Duck Hunt dog.
-Chances are he'd be a local therapist to the other fighters.
-His favorite Assist Trophy pals? Waluigi, Jeff, and Starfy.

I will take any and all comments.

Top Bottom