• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POSSIBLE HACKS ON FOR GLORY?????

FireKirby875

Smash Rookie
So I was playing on For Glory and then I found something odd. Watch the video and you'll see why. Sorry I didn't get to the actual part of me getting into the level. I wasn't recording because I had no idea anything strange would happen.. But when it did, I started recording my wii u gamepad. This is why it's all jittery; I was using my phone to record, but hopefully you get the point. This is like something I have never seen before. I will also upload the replay if you guys want to see the replay without my jittery phone camera. I did save the replay, so if you want to see what the description of the replay says, then I will feel free to do so. An interesting thing to note: The replay for this match has a white preview screen, and the stage has no name (from what I saw). Then after the replay, it says "A communication error has occured"..... BUT IM NOT EVEN ONLINE??????

Video for it is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziqiEX9cQao&feature=youtu.be

Top Bottom