• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Color Palettes for Young Link

Uffe

Smash Hero
What do you guys think Young Link will have for his color palettes this game around? So far we've got a couple that have been revealed, and no doubt about it will we see Young Link with a red tunic as well. Anyway, here are my guesses, along with the obvious choices. Share your thoughts.

Original Y. Link: Obviously.

Goron Tunic Y. Link: Back in SSBM, Young Link had a red tunic just like his adult counterpart.

Zora Tunic Y. Link: Back in SSBM, Young Link also had a blue tunic just like his adult counterpart.

Purple Tunic Y. Link:
Back in Soulcalibur II, Link got a purple tunic, and purple has sort of stuck around ever since. Especially after The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords. So I feel like this color will definitely be given to Young Link. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if we got something similar to Ravio's color schemes, or at least dark purple hair and olive colored eyes. That would be cool.

Yellow Tunic Y. Link: This may or may not happen. I'm guessing it will, because of the new yellow team battle color introduced in Super Smash Bros. 4. If it does, I'm hoping they don't just do a full yellow, despite there being an unused yellow tunic in Ocarina of Time for the N64. Or so I've read. I'm actually hoping they go the route of Hyrule Warriors: Legends, with Young Link having a tunic based off of Gulley. At least then there would be some color variation, unlike the Golden Captain Falcon.
Blue Ring Tunic Y. Link: I wouldn't be surprised if this light mauve color replaced the purple tunic, allowing for two entirely different color palettes like Link has himself in SSB4, seeing how it's sort of a purple color itself. Still, I'm expecting this to return, anyway. I couldn't find a good enough image. It's a goofy looking Young Link.

Dark Y. Link: I'm not sure why I didn't expect this to happen. Especially since Dark Young Link is in Hyrule Warriors.

Mystery Y. Link: I'm really not sure what they'll do for Young Link's eighth color. I'm guessing they'll just put in some random color, possibly a Classic Link appearance, or a Young Fierce Deity, which would be pretty cool.

Uffe

Smash Hero
IDK why, but if it's not his final smash, I'd like to see Young Fierce Deity Link
A Y. Fierce Deity would be pretty cool to see. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I had no idea anybody replied to my topic.

When the Dark alt got confirmed, I settled on it.
It was pretty cool seeing a Y. Dark Link. Like I said before, I'm not sure why I didn't expect to see that.

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
Maybe one palette could be MM Young Link with the sword shield and gear from the game.

Sølid

Radio
3DS FC
4441-8453-4042
Maybe one palette could be MM Young Link with the sword shield and gear from the game.
This is what I was hoping for too. Maybe even do it like Little Mac’s wireframe swaps and give MM Young Link 8 palette swaps to coincide with the OoT ones.

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
This is what I was hoping for too. Maybe even do it like Little Mac’s wireframe swaps and give MM Young Link 8 palette swaps to coincide with the OoT ones.
They should really just give every fighter that treatment, 16 costumes 8 of them are unlockable, that would be amazing.

D

Deleted member

As long as red is there(which is obviously gonna be) I'm good. But, I would love to see the White Alt make a return. It was pretty clean.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
For Young Link's Palettes I would have: Default Green, Red, Blue, White AKA Blue Ring Tunic, Dark Link (officially revealed), Purple, Yellow, and, Brown (this one to reference Deku Link.

Top Bottom