• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible 'best' combo on Diddy Kong (0-73%)

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
With banana in hand, If the diddy kong, misses the flame choke tech, probably, he will be comboed badly, Flame choke-> Dash Down throw banana-> Fast falling Down air-> jump into footstool-> fast falling up air(sourspot)-> Dash, stop, Fsmash! :) jajaja

Only works in 0% of course
1 hour in training to discover this!

WolfmanDeerek

Smash Cadet
That sounds awfully involved as far as inputs are concerned. Especially when you are counting a missed tech as a starter. Watching the vid it makes enough sense, but it seems more like high speed reads. What lvl is that cpu for training? Lvl 9 will always evade most frame perfect and di hits. The vid is interesting. Just want all facts before practicing a pointed angle in a match up I normally avoid.

I love the Dorf, but feel even if I can make that combo true that there are better match ups I can win against Diddy that don't corner me into an angle at 0%. Bad ass for blind picking if I can actually train the incorporation, though.

Last edited:

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
That sounds awfully involved as far as inputs are concerned. Especially when you are counting a missed tech as a starter. Watching the vid it makes enough sense, but it seems more like high speed reads. What lvl is that cpu for training? Lvl 9 will always evade most frame perfect and di hits. The vid is interesting. Just want all facts before practicing a pointed angle in a match up I normally avoid.

I love the Dorf, but feel even if I can make that combo true that there are better match ups I can win against Diddy that don't corner me into an angle at 0%. Bad *** for blind picking if I can actually train the incorporation, though.

Is not a cpu, it's a local match with a friend...I practiced that a lot and if you are quick enough all is guaranteed, I know there are better MU, but as a Ganon main, I want to discover every tool that we can use in our favor, something like this, of course, its really hard, maybe once every 10 battles could be done, but anyways, every new thing is welcome for us Ganon mains

WolfmanDeerek

Smash Cadet
Is not a cpu, it's a local match with a friend...I practiced that a lot and if you are quick enough all is guaranteed, I know there are better MU, but as a Ganon main, I want to discover every tool that we can use in our favor, something like this, of course, its really hard, maybe once every 10 battles could be done, but anyways, every new thing is welcome for us Ganon mains
Well props for discovering that. If i knew a good Diddy main I'd start practicing it.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Very nice.
Unless it kills, I'd go for another Stomp > Bair, instead of the Fsmash, to reach higher damage.

Top Bottom