• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Porky Minch: The King of New Pork City

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
i originally thought that small mother 3 porky would look weird until i saw this picture. I also would die to see a smashified version of heavily armored porky. If yall know of any could you show me it?

Now, this is all my personal opinion, so this isn't really criticism at all. But I hope they use Porky's Earthbound design and not his Mother 3 design. Both spider mechs are badass, however old man porky kinda rubs me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I'd be thrilled with Porky no matter which design they use, just my two cents.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Now, this is all my personal opinion, so this isn't really criticism at all. But I hope they use Porky's Earthbound design and not his Mother 3 design. Both spider mechs are badass, however old man porky kinda rubs me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I'd be thrilled with Porky no matter which design they use, just my two cents.
Same tbh lol. I just think earthbound Porky would be more "expressive" is all.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
Honestly when it comes to the whole EarthBound/Mother 3 mech, I'm pretty sure Sakurai would mix both designs together for his Smash iteration, with EarthBound Porky/Pokey. Or maybe have both as a costume.

Also, I've been seeing a lot of talk about Spirits and Ninten lately, and I wanted to say this. Even if a character, say Geno, is in and Spirits mean squat. Mother's anniversary is next year, and if there is going to be a character for Smash, it will be Porky/Pokey. He was a boss, is one of the most unique, and is the main villian of the franchise (besides maybe Gygas/Gigue) so yeah. He is the most deserving, and IF we get another Mother character, it will be him (most likely) so my point is don't lose hope if Geno or someone else is in and Spirits mean nothing

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP I just heard that this Vergeben guy says that Porky will be playable
i can tell you he did not but i'm keeping him in check about it
where did you get this from anyways? hope it wasn't from a 4channel /v/ thread

Zeox

Smash Champion
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP I just heard that this Vergeben guy says that Porky will be playable and isn’t he like the most credible leaker?
No, the only thing that Vergeben said that could potentially help Porky is what he said that Mother 3 was a reallity but Nintendo was holding it, here's the link (is down bellow, in the "Nintendo" section): https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/?st=jp9xew0e&sh=53a83181
(Note that he got a lot of things wrong here, so, don't take it as a reality)

Last edited:

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
i would also like the add that Verge has 3 main sources for his Smash rumors (i'll add back more linked back citations later on):
-his first one behind the MP4 by Bandai Namco rumor back in November+Ridley rumor
-his second one calling the veterans+no cuts, Simon, Ridley's E3 debut, Kencineroar, and Trophies being replaced (go ask him about that)
-the 3rd one being the one he likes to vet rumors with all the time, is said to be mighty reputable as well.
so whatever he gotten wrong OR RIGHT for other games doesn't apply to cred his "main 3 sources" have for Smash (disregarding the fact its mostly spotless), it's all neutral and from different sources.
Question. Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the size of Porky's mech:

Is that going to be an issue? Would he look weird scaled down?
that's not the original size of the Mother 3 mech, its been rescaled for SSE/Brawl
Porky Minch Hypothetical Fighter & Boss Size For Ultimate.png

i repeat, Brawl resized it.
and thank you Zeox Zeox for reposting that other old image i did during the ballot days.
i think this one will help as well side along.

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
At this point I'm starting to see Porky more likely than Ninten. But at the same time, there's a bit of doubt in me that we'll get another Mother character. I mean what are the chances? Nintendo didn't listen to us for years and years, and they're just gonna randomly drop a character? However, then part of me gets reassured because EarthBound Beginnings was released in 2014 for an anniversary, and the series' 30th anniversary is next year... I'm just so conflicted on how to feel, and don't know whether or not Nintendo will truly deliver.

From a Nintendo business perspective, I'm also having trouble seeing why Nintendo would put a Mother character on the list of DLC for Sakurai. I feel like out of anyone Nintendo could choose, someone from Mother would be one of the last options that would cross their minds. I'm not trying to be all negative and stuff, but I don't want to get caught up in my own wishful thinking and end up disappointing myself. Just thinking about it based on past experience, it's doubtful they'd add a new a Mother character. Porky's chances basically rely on some sort of celebration for the 30th anniversary, and I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket and say "okay, Nintendo is definitely going to celebrate this franchise" when they barely even remember it exists half the time, aside from Smash Bros.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
At this point I'm starting to see Porky more likely than Ninten. But at the same time, there's a bit of doubt in me that we'll get another Mother character. I mean what are the chances? Nintendo didn't listen to us for years and years, and they're just gonna randomly drop a character? However, then part of me gets reassured because EarthBound Beginnings was released in 2014 for an anniversary, and the series' 30th anniversary is next year... I'm just so conflicted on how to feel, and don't know whether or not Nintendo will truly deliver.

From a Nintendo business perspective, I'm also having trouble seeing why Nintendo would put a Mother character on the list of DLC for Sakurai. I feel like out of anyone Nintendo could choose, someone from Mother would be one of the last options that would cross their minds. I'm not trying to be all negative and stuff, but I don't want to get caught up in my own wishful thinking and end up disappointing myself. Just thinking about it based on past experience, it's doubtful they'd add a new a Mother character. Porky's chances basically rely on some sort of celebration for the 30th anniversary, and I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket and say "okay, Nintendo is definitely going to celebrate this franchise" when they barely even remember it exists half the time, aside from Smash Bros.
Nothing is concrete, but I'll say this. Nintendo knows Mother is popular. Think about how many jokes they've made about Mother 3 alone, such as those E3 directs like, "Reggie give us Mother 3!" And of course Reggie knows as well, he constantly brings it up about how much he gets asked about it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they had something planned for the 30th anniversary, whether that is Smash or not is yet to be seen. The only way a Mother character is getting in is if Mother 3 gets localized or something else is planned, like a Mother collection for Switch. That would be the promotion that you mentioned, should they go that route. Porky/Pokey just makes the most sense, Spirit missing aside, because he is one of the most iconic characters from Mother and has been in Smash before as a boss. Does that answer your question kinda?
I mean, they are aware of it, like in that E3 with the guy saying "Reggie give us mother 3", then they made a trailer just to announce Earthbound in the virtual console, Earthbound was one of the games to come on the SNES Mini, And Lucas was one of the few veterans to be DLC characters over Pichu, Wolf and Young Link and also was made before Roy, meaning that they thought a Mother character would sell better.
I just kinda wish that, at the start of 2019 or something, Nintendo hints that they are gonna make something special for Earthbound.
This

Edit: Also wanted to reiterate what you said. They also celebrated another anniversary for Mother with EarthBound Beginnings/Mother 1 on Wii U, so it's not out of the question they would do it again.

Last edited:

Zeox

Smash Champion

I mean, they are aware of it, like in that E3 with the guy saying "Reggie give us mother 3", then they made a trailer just to announce Earthbound in the virtual console, Earthbound was one of the games to come on the SNES Mini, And Lucas was one of the few veterans to be DLC characters over Pichu, Wolf and Young Link and also was made before Roy, meaning that they thought a Mother character would sell better.
I just kinda wish that, at the start of 2019 or something, Nintendo hints that they are gonna make something special for Earthbound.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
Nothing is concrete, but I'll say this. Nintendo knows Mother is popular. Think about how many jokes they've made about Mother 3 alone, such as those E3 directs like, "Reggie give us Mother 3!" And of course Reggie knows as well, he brings it up constantly in interviews about how much he is asked about Mother 3. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they had something planned for the 30th anniversary, whether that is Smash or not is yet to be seen. The only way a Mother character is getting in is if Mother 3 gets localized or something else is planned, like a Mother collection for Switch. That would be the promotion, if they go that route like you suggested. Porky/Pokey just makes the most sense, Spirit missing aside, because he is one of the most iconic characters from Mother and has been in Smash before as a boss. Does that answer your question kinda?

This

Edit: Also wanted to reiterate what you said. They also celebrated another anniversary for Mother with EarthBound Beginnings/Mother 1 on Wii U, so it's not out of the question they would do it again.
Ignore this didn't mean to double post was trying to edit

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

Nothing is concrete, but I'll say this. Nintendo knows Mother is popular. Think about how many jokes they've made about Mother 3 alone, such as those E3 directs like, "Reggie give us Mother 3!" And of course Reggie knows as well, he constantly brings it up about how much he gets asked about it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they had something planned for the 30th anniversary, whether that is Smash or not is yet to be seen. The only way a Mother character is getting in is if Mother 3 gets localized or something else is planned, like a Mother collection for Switch. That would be the promotion that you mentioned, should they go that route. Porky/Pokey just makes the most sense, Spirit missing aside, because he is one of the most iconic characters from Mother and has been in Smash before as a boss. Does that answer your question kinda?

This

What irks me is that they make all those Mother 3 jokes and stuff and then just sit on their hands afterwards and not do a thing. Reggie has been acknowledging Mother 3 since 2007, that's 11 years ago. At this point, the idea of Nintendo coming out and saying "we've finally translated Mother 3", or doing some other big Mother collection for the 30th anniversary just seems to good to be true. EarthBound Beginnings only happened probably because the game was already fully translated, so changing the name and putting it up for sale probably took 2 seconds; it was an effortless task.

Every year or so, it's the same thing. "Mother 3" "We acknowledge it" "Mother 3" "We acknowledge it" "Mother 3" "We acknowledge it" for 12 years. I just can't picture Nintendo at this point going "well I know it's been over a decade and all the hype has basically died down but here you go anyway". All the hype for Mother 3 did die down, there's barely anyone asking for it anymore. Starmen.net is basically on life support at this point.

Again, each time Nintendo delivers for us Mother fans, it's through something that doesn't take an extreme amount of work. EarthBound Beginnings? Already fully translated and had been ready for localization for decades. Lucas as DLC? Already a veteran, it's not like making a completely new character from scratch.

I'm sorry for being such a negative nancy guys. I've been waiting for Mother 3 for years and at this point I'm not going to put my guard down just yet. I'm not going to assume how long you've guys been Mother fans for, but if anyone has been around for a decent amount of time then you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's just a waiting game with Reggie dangling it in our faces. Yeah, it'd be super hype and take the internet by storm if the game was released, and it would greatly boost Porky's chances for DLC, but the likelihood of that randomly happening 13 years later is just slim to me. But maybe this is good, I'm keeping my expectations low so hopefully Nintendo will blow me away next year. The only thing I'm expecting from them is maybe a tweet on Mother's 30th anniversary and nothing more.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
What irks me is that they make all those Mother 3 jokes and stuff and then just sit on their hands afterwards and not do a thing. Reggie has been acknowledging Mother 3 since 2007, that's 11 years ago. At this point, the idea of Nintendo coming out and saying "we've finally translated Mother 3", or doing some other big Mother collection for the 30th anniversary just seems to good to be true. EarthBound Beginnings only happened probably because the game was already fully translated, so changing the name and putting it up for sale probably took 2 seconds; it was an effortless task.

Every year or so, it's the same thing. "Mother 3" "We acknowledge it" "Mother 3" "We acknowledge it" "Mother 3" "We acknowledge it" for 12 years. I just can't picture Nintendo at this point going "well I know it's been over a decade and all the hype has basically died down but here you go anyway". All the hype for Mother 3 did die down, there's barely anyone asking for it anymore. Starmen.net is basically on life support at this point.

Again, each time Nintendo delivers for us Mother fans, it's through something that doesn't take an extreme amount of work. EarthBound Beginnings? Already fully translated and had been ready for localization for decades. Lucas as DLC? Already a veteran, it's not like making a completely new character from scratch.

I'm sorry for being such a negative nancy guys. I've been waiting for Mother 3 for years and at this point I'm not going to put my guard down just yet. I'm not going to assume how long you've guys been Mother fans for, but if anyone has been around for a decent amount of time then you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's just a waiting game with Reggie dangling it in our faces. Yeah, it'd be super hype and take the internet by storm if the game was released, and it would greatly boost Porky's chances for DLC, but the likelihood of that randomly happening 13 years later is just slim to me. But maybe this is good, I'm keeping my expectations low so hopefully Nintendo will blow me away next year. The only thing I'm expecting from them is maybe a tweet on Mother's 30th anniversary and nothing more.
No I agree. Maybe my words got mixed. I've been waiting years too, trust me lol. I'm not saying it is going to happen, but I'm just saying it has a chance. It's not like I'm sitting here expecting it

I'll put it like this. I don't expect it to happen, but IF it does happen, it'll be next year you know?

Zeox

Smash Champion
I mean, you totally do good and the right thing to not trust any of this, but at the same time is not impossible, just like I said in the Ridley thread over and over, someday it has to happen, maybe not now, maybe not this year, maybe not in 5 years, but soon or later it will happen, it has to happen.
Nintendo may be slow, may forgot franchises and characters, but they love to use nostalgia and their classic games, for years I thought I would never see the Koopalings again in a modern Mario game and then it happen, for years the Metroid franchise looked dead and not only they bring it back, but they also announced Metroid Prime 4, a game that people already thought it would never happen.
This may not be the time were we get Mother 3, but someday it must happen, and until that day happens, I will be listening to this:
Also for F sake, I hope if they do a trilogy of earthbound they also make translations for other languages, Earthbound and Earthbound Beginnings never got a spanish translation so I never been able to show the games to my family and friends, even in the SNES Mini it was in english.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I mean, you totally do good and the right thing to not trust any of this, but at the same time is not impossible, just like I said in the Ridley thread over and over, someday it has to happen, maybe not now, maybe not this year, maybe not in 5 years, but soon or later it will happen, it has to happen.
Nintendo may be slow, may forgot franchises and characters, but they love to use nostalgia and their classic games, for years I thought I would never see the Koopalings again in a modern Mario game and then it happen, for years the Metroid franchise looked dead and not only they bring it back, but they also announced Metroid Prime 4, a game that people already thought it would never happen.
This may not be the time were we get Mother 3, but someday it must happen, and until that day happens, I will be listening to this:
Also for F sake, I hope if they do a trilogy of earthbound they also make translations for other languages, Earthbound and Earthbound Beginnings never got a spanish translation so I never been able to show the games to my family and friends, even in the SNES Mini it was in english.
If Ridley can be downscaled and K. Rool can make his komeback, then so can Porky. ;)

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No I agree. Maybe my words got mixed. I've been waiting years too, trust me lol. I'm not saying it is going to happen, but I'm just saying it has a chance. It's not like I'm sitting here expecting it

I'll put it like this. I don't expect it to happen, but IF it does happen, it'll be next year you know?
Just wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't calling you out and saying "you didn't wait as long as I did for Mother 3" or something like that. I hate when people think that they're better than you for being around longer or something like that. I was just saying that in general :grin:

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't calling you out and saying "you didn't wait as long as I did for Mother 3" or something like that. I hate when people think that they're better than you for being around longer or something like that. I was just saying that in general :grin:
Nooo your all good. I knew what you meant lol

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
Unrelated post here but the wonderful Pigmask Colonel did Porky's entry animation and it's glorious
https://imgur.com/a/U1fAJUh
The gif is too ****ing big I can't make a preview of it

Strange

Smash Rookie
I believe the morning sun
Always gonna shine again, and
I believe a pot of gold
Waits at every rainbow's end, oh
I believe in roses kissed with dew
Why shouldn't I believe the same in you?

I believe in make believe
Fairy tales and lucky charms and
I believe in promises
Spoken as you cross your heart, oh
I believe in skies forever blue

We believe that Porky will be in Ultimate! ❤

Jeck

Smash Journeyman
I believe the morning sun
Always gonna shine again, and
I believe a pot of gold
Waits at every rainbow's end, oh
I believe in roses kissed with dew

I believe in make believe
Fairy tales and lucky charms and
I believe in promises
Spoken as you cross your heart, oh
I believe in skies forever blue

We believe that Porky will be in Ultimate! ❤
I like that song but ever since that one speedrunner sang it at a bizarre Twitch eulogy for Iwata I can't take it seriously.

borbnorb

Smash Apprentice
I wonder what the name of mother 3 would be in the west?

I know people have sorta come up with a name and its something like Earthbound: The Fall of the Pig King, but i dunno

Last edited:

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
At the very least we can say that this time around that our piggybois chances have never been better

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Maybe Chimera Forest/Forest of Chimera? That was Mother 3’s original subtitle iirc.

Then again seeing how EB0 went with the less specific Beginnings, it would probably be something like Earthbound Resolution, Earthbound Revenge.

Earthbound Nowhere would be kinda cool.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I've been following this since the word spread about Porky not having a Spirit in Ultimate so far. It's quite peculiar given how significant he is to both EarthBound and Mother 3 - being one of the central antagonists to both games. Since then I've sort of grown on the idea of Porky, and I'd admittedly want Porky over Ninten when it comes to a new EarthBound/Mother character. So please, if you don't mind; sign me up on the supporter's list!

Awakining

Smash Apprentice
I wonder what the name of mother 3 would be in the west?

I know people have sorta come up with a name and its something like Earthbound: The Fall of the Pig King, but i dunno
I think something like Earthbound: Aftermath would be fitting. I'm also fond of EB: Return of the Pig.

Jeck

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap, that Mother Ultimate Theory video was pretty good. A couple things he pointed out that were really cool were the new animations for all PSI attacks (this was known already) but then there's also the fact that Salsa had never been given an official name other than the fan translation (and a Brawl reference I guess), so basically all the same names are official and canonized now.

Zeox

Smash Champion
It seems /v/ leaked the list of spirits from the day 1 patch and there is no Porky

In fact they are only 5 new spirits... By the way someone tried to add a fake "pokey" spirit to pretend he was deconfirmed, but got caught in the same thread.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Porky would be way better than another Ness (Ninten) as a new Earthbound rep. Another villain would be cool, and he has loads of smash history too. And hopefully if he comes, he'll signify an Earthbound compilation or localization of Mother 3, or both!

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
It appears that the day 1 patch does not include Porky pls feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

borbnorb

Smash Apprentice
It seems /v/ leaked the list of spirits from the day 1 patch and there is no Porky

In fact they are only 5 new spirits... By the way someone tried to add a fake "pokey" spirit to pretend he was deconfirmed, but got caught in the same thread.

lmao why would someone try to fake a spirit

TheBeastHimself

After just finishing Mother 3 again, there's a few things I noticed that I hadn't noticed before, one having to do with Porky himself.

During Porky's battle, he boasts about Claus being the one to pull the final needle. As he's talking about how all life will be destroyed, he specifically mentions that all of the people who hate him will be gone. That one line sort of makes Porky's entire story a tragic one. Growing up in a presumably abusive household with no friends. Ness and Porky never seemed to like each other. And then Giygas messed with his head, bringing out his dormant feelings of anger and hatred. After finishing the another playthrough, I realized that the entire plot of the Pigmasks, Porky's whole mission of causing tragedies, was all out of frustration for the human race. When you first meet him face to face in Mother 3, he goes on about how humans are destined to be their own demise because they're stupid, or something along those lines.

He was an abused kid, and he had no friends. Under Giygas' influence, he began to believe that everyone hates him. He gathered an army, and when he arrived at the Nowhere Islands, he somehow learned of the White Ship story. He was angry by this, angry at humans, and I suppose with his twisted thinking he must have thought that humans deserved that fate of extinction, and accordingly up until the final needle. Porky may play off his intentions by calling his actions a "game" to make himself look like a 100% evil mastermind, but there's a lot of underlying emotion in his actions.

And the next thing I noticed, this looks like the new world that was created from the awakening of the Dark Dragon (the metallic parts in the logo are gone, which symbolized the Pigmasks and their technology)

Capture.PNG

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
...huh. I never really considered Porky as an option before, but the fact that he doesn't have a spirit is fascinating, especially when every other boss does. Well, Mother is my favorite series that I've never played, so I say bring him on! He'd be a fitting villain for both boys and I'm sure he could bring something really interesting to the table.

I do have one question though. With New Pork City already being in the game, what stage would he receive?

Last edited:

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
After just finishing Mother 3 again, there's a few things I noticed that I hadn't noticed before, one having to do with Porky himself.

During Porky's battle, he boasts about Claus being the one to pull the final needle. As he's talking about how all life will be destroyed, he specifically mentions that all of the people who hate him will be gone. That one line sort of makes Porky's entire story a tragic one. Growing up in a presumably abusive household with no friends. Ness and Porky never seemed to like each other. And then Giygas messed with his head, bringing out his dormant feelings of anger and hatred. After finishing the another playthrough, I realized that the entire plot of the Pigmasks, Porky's whole mission of causing tragedies, was all out of frustration for the human race. When you first meet him face to face in Mother 3, he goes on about how humans are destined to be their own demise because they're stupid, or something along those lines.

He was an abused kid, and he had no friends. Under Giygas' influence, he began to believe that everyone hates him. He gathered an army, and when he arrived at the Nowhere Islands, he somehow learned of the White Ship story. He was angry by this, angry at humans, and I suppose with his twisted thinking he must have thought that humans deserved that fate of extinction, and accordingly up until the final needle. Porky may play off his intentions by calling his actions a "game" to make himself look like a 100% evil mastermind, but there's a lot of underlying emotion in his actions.

And the next thing I noticed, this looks like the new world that was created from the awakening of the Dark Dragon (the metallic parts in the logo are gone, which symbolized the Pigmasks and their technology)

View attachment 181797
I mean, who the hecc wouldn't like Porky after all of that. Great summary my man.

...huh. I never really considered Porky as an option before, but the fact that he doesn't have a spirit is fascinating, especially when every other boss does. Well, Mother is my favorite series that I've never played, so I say bring him on! He'd be a fitting villain for both boys and I'm sure he could bring something really interesting to the table.

I do have one question though. With New Pork City already being in the game, what stage would he receive?
He could have the Devil's Machine, the Cave of the Past, or maybe make Saturn Valley a stage, give it to Lucas and give Porky new Pork City.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I like the theory that Ness and Porky actually were friends, and that Porky looked up to him (I mean, he has at least some sort-of attachment to him given the items in Mother 3); however, after Porky asked for Ness's forgiveness after the ordeal with the Happy Happy cult, only for Ness's reluctance to give an answer, Porky started feeling more emotional pain, allowing Giygas to easily influence him.

I heard this theory from a video; it seems to make sense given how Porky acts during the early parts of Earthbound.

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

I like the theory that Ness and Porky actually were friends, and that Porky looked up to him (I mean, he has at least some sort-of attachment to him given the items in Mother 3); however, after Porky asked for Ness's forgiveness after the ordeal with the Happy Happy cult, only for Ness's reluctance to give an answer, Porky started feeling more emotional pain, allowing Giygas to easily influence him.

I heard this theory from a video; it seems to make sense given how Porky acts during the early parts of Earthbound.
I like the idea that Porky was just a lonely kid and had a weird obsession with Ness, or a weird obsession with the idea of being friends with Ness. There's not much to really confirm or deny that other than the Friend's Yoyo or that New Pork City theater, but it's a fun possibility I like to think about.

Top Bottom