• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popo and Nana get a new stage and it doesn't suck this time!

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Kinda off-topic, but looking at one of the pictures just made me wonder: will the Ice Climbers' boots give them traction on icy surfaces that make everyone else slide around? That would be very cool imo.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Same way you get down there, apparently. One second your there, then a much of flashing movements, then your back on the roof.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
oh.....look who is talking you'er staying out of the topic more then i do
any way i love the way sakurai did the aurora so nice:colorful:

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Don't know wher u went but it's OK now.

Uh, IDK you'll know about this, but how do you think the stage is gonna get back to the top of the mountain?
I really dont think its supposed to, to be honest...although its a video game...that would really Mess physics up for me....and im already bad at Physics XDDD

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
the auroras are really nice......... my wii code has been added
PP777, i added you. Kraid guy, put up your code so i can add you
okey dokey i will be sure to add you......;)
any way i just can't wait i want a mario stage.....do you hear me sakurai
i know you'er one of them but who?:confused:

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
Re:

This stage looks like pure chaos in a box. Just how I like it!

And since Balloon Fighter was in the Melee beta (along with Mach Rider), this could possibly hint to his being in it, possibly. And hopefully not redone in anime like Pit. =P

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
how does the stage get back up. does the fish buck it up and then it lands in perfect position over and over, or is it just one of those stages where it doesent go back up?

Top Bottom