• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popgun Reverse Cancel in Air?

Madison Turner

Smash Cadet
In case anyone is curious, I got the answer I needed in a Diddy Kong discord channel. You hold shield before leaving the ground.

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
What if you get launched off stage?
you can't really do it if youre launched off stage. if you hold shield while in hitstun, it will just buffer an airdodge. after the airdoge is finished, though, you can popgun cancel without airdodging if shield is still held.

just realised this works without holding it at hitstun. so if you airdodge and hold the shield button, you can then popgun cancel with no airdodge after. its a lot more useless now since you have to wait for the initial airdodge, though :(

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
no, at least im pretty sure not. i dont see how it would/how theyre related at all.

Top Bottom