• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PopCorn Mafia! Summer House Party Edition - Party Round 1 Starts!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let's get turnt. Flavor is Summer House Party Bash. Gun Shots are exchanged for Shots. Summer is the time to party, get out in the sun, and enjoy the fact of being alive and chilling.

[Placeholder Image]

Popcorn Mafia - Original Style

7-Players: 2 goons, 5 town
Night 0 the goons choose a player to give the gun.
Day Phase: Player with gun can shoot. If the person shoots town, then the player holding the gun dies and the gun is passed on to the player he shot. If he shoots a goon, then the goon dies and he keeps the gun. Town wins when both goons have been shot. Goons win when only 1 town is left.

1.) Have fun with this game! Keep any and all personal attacks out.
2.) Once you die, you may make one "Bah go town/mafia!" post.
3.) No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)
4.) Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
5.) There is no editing of your posts. Instead of editing use EBWOP: (edit by way of post) which is simply double posting. You can post as many times as you would like! Just don't edit any of them.
6.) You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
7.) You may not post screenshots of any kind.
8.) The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
9.) You may not quote logs of communication with other players. You are free to paraphrase.
10.) If you fail to send me your night action, no action will occur!
11.) Failing to follow the rules will result in a forced-replacement or modkill up to my discretion.

GameSpecific Rules

1. Deadlines will be 72 hours from start of day with brief twilight debating on when I get into the thread, but flips will be quick to continue the game.
2. Prods will be given every 36 hours if a slot has not posted.
3. I do not expect to grant deadline extensions, barring extenuating circumstances.
4. Think of the game as a ticking time bomb. If a person fails to shoot within the 72 hours, the gun will kill themselves in an explosive manner and the game mod will provide a new gun at complete random to a member of the Town faction.
5. There will be no night phases besides N0 where Mafia will pick a gun within 24 hours. If they do not, the gun will be assigned at complete random to a member of the Town Faction.
6. There is no voting system unless the players decide to implement one themselves. Mod will not give vote-counts due to nature of the game. Solely up to the players.

yuu are marshy, town bro, the most swagged up dude to walk the earth. youre hoping to chill and enjoy the summer bash with your friends

you win when all threats to town are eliminated

you win when you reach parity with town and/or nothing can prevent this

I believe that is everything, if I missed anything just lemme know and I can adjust things, but I feel this is okay to launch!

Xatres
2. Handorin
3. FrozenFlame
4. Maven
5. Rajam
6. Soup
7. Kary​

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
1 more

good luck yall

j if yu need assistance hmu

also pm me avy plz

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
yuu are marshy, town bro, the most swagged up dude to walk the earth. youre hoping to chill and enjoy the summer bash with your friends

you win when all threats to town are eliminated

you win when mafia reaches parity with town and/or nothing can prevent this
announcement

im comodding

announcement 2

the quoted is town and mafia wincons and sample rolea. obviously only mafia get that second line and town only gets first line

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
before it starts i want to try something

saturday + sunday counts as 24 hrs

so if day starts on friday at 5 pm instead of deadline being monday at 5 pm it will b tuesday

this would b compensation for inevitable dead weekends

what you guys think? worth a shot considering the activity levels here and this is the perfect game to try it considering its a more casual one

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Role PMs are going out. Marshy's co-mod and I'd like to try his weekend idea because it makes sense especially with how Basic Mafia rolled.

Confirm by liking this post/posting/replying to the PM.

Confirmation/N0 will be in the same phase so game will officially "start" when I get a name.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Welcome to house party of the summer bros. Make sure you have come prepared to not leave here as anything, but sober because tonight we are getting messed up to a whole level However, some bros just do not know the difference between good old fashion drunk fun and just being a ****. What we need to do is sort out who we can hang with and who needs to get tossed out onto the street.

Can you hold yours?

First person to hold open the "Shot 4 Shot" Challenge is gonna be....

Hando, town bro, can you do us the honors?

Hando needs to pick his challenger to go for a round of shots. Loser gets bounced. Wonder if he'll pick a fellow bro or find out who is hanging with the wrong crowd.

Party Round (Day) 1 ends by Tuesday @ midnight EST.

Maven89

Smash Master
I said I'd shoot frozenflame. I wasn't given the gun, therefore frozenflame must be scum. GG guys games over

Handorin

Smash Hero
How am I supposed to even feign mafia if I'm already confirmed town? This game is wack.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Rajam coming in strong with those arms. What do you have to say about Rajam jumping in with Raven, Frozen?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
soup, you're the shooter, and you have to shoot right now. Who would you pick and why?
Not sure. I was trying to think about who would give a slot like Handorin the chance to be clear given that his playstyle has always been questionable/somewhat hard to read, which could've made for an easy misshoot.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Not sure. I was trying to think about who would give a slot like Handorin the chance to be clear given that his playstyle has always been questionable/somewhat hard to read, which could've made for an easy misshoot.
Now that you mention this, I have two suspects in mind.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I said I'd shoot frozenflame. I wasn't given the gun, therefore frozenflame must be scum. GG guys games over
so if you DID get the gun, frozen would be town? am I right?

so what you're saying is that it's not something that you would ever do?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rajam coming in strong with those arms. What do you have to say about Rajam jumping in with Raven, Frozen?
I wanted to find a nice princess bride gif to respond to Maven's WIFOMing but since Im in the middle of training at work and on mobile I unfortunately do not have that luxury =(

Im not sure why maven is focusing so much on me considering Im pretty sure we've never played together (or maybe thats the explanation there). As for rajam, his 2nding of lulzy WIFOM comes off as RVS-esque ****posting to bait reactions. Ive done similar **** plenty of times so Im reading it as pretty null right now, especially considering "votes" are meaningless as we live under your gracious rule scumlord Handorin =P

Top Bottom