• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popcorn Mafia '18 -- Over! Who made it out of the microwave? Who got popped?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It was a decent pick really. I only would have shot Pokechu if he starts doing the pick-up line shtick, otherwise I'd actually be disinclined to do it because I feel like he gets picked at a bit too much.

Maven is kinda 50/50. Shooting him would have been a bit petty because of the whole previous gun reaction he had games prior. Not that I can't be petty, but again, unless he was lashing out here I wouldn't have really considered it, and I didn't threaten as much this time. Which is ironic because in this set-up that's more appropriate, and again, ironically, I think I didn't feel like it precisely because the gun is different here. It's not as fun to wave in people's faces lmao.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
omg... LOL

I'm actually really surprised I ended up being right (and ninja'ing you just now :laugh:)

It's funny because even my reasoning turned out true, you shot Opo because you tagged him but he was liking posts in the social, and I said that you'd shoot him because his activity is wack :joyful:

I hope I didn't spend all of my luck points this game LOL
Yeah pretty weird. I really should have waited longer for him to acknowledge my request.

Part of the reason for his name even coming up was A) I made a note of the players that complimented me, which sounds bad like I am discouraging it, but I was just paranoid that a mafiaso might be more inclined to use flattery to the gunbearer to not get popped, and B) his activity was either in my category of not active generally or only active after threatening inactives.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I would have shot someone on this list:
  1. giraffelasergun
  2. Pokechu
  3. Natz~
  4. Opossum
  5. vaanrose
  6. FireEmblemnier
  7. Red Ryu
  8. Holder of the Heel

Pretty sure I didn't forget anyone this time.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
If I was smarter this game, I would've tried to be more proactive such as asking everyone to pick one person they think is the most scum and one person they think is the most toen out of all the vanillas. I feel it would've gotten s lot more people talking. Who knows though.
Plus, i'm a little more invested in the safari game rn so that didn't help.
If I got the popper my top 3 picks would of been pokechu, giraffe or shish.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
LOL a lot of people wanted to shoot me

Was I really that sketch?? LOL

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
LOL a lot of people wanted to shoot me

Was I really that sketch?? LOL
Honestly if I had the gun I probably would have shot you since you claimed town in your first post and then didn’t really post much the rest of day one.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town kept getting bored and doing semi hip shots from what I saw. I would have used my position if I rolled to ask the gun holder to listen to me about who to shoot and then figure out where people likely leaned based on who flipped town or scum.

But no one tried to connect the dots or make a lot of discussion to figure anything out, not really talk with other players to think about intent.

My 2 cents on why town lost.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ahh shucks I never got the chance to follow this game. Busy with other things and PM2.

Top Bottom