• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 4 Results

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Doubles

1: Sunshine (diem + Shadow) ($200.00)*
2: Will + Rookie (Will + Rookie) ($80.00)*
3: Tiger Shulman's Karate (Atomsk + Zucco) ($80.00)*
3: Adderall Avalanche (ADHD + Pierce) ($80.00)*
* Split agreed upon by the teams in question.

5: BET (Blackanese + TeeVee)
5: Daphnee Used Ice Beam (ChaosMarth + Vinnie)
7: Bizkit and Fatal (Bizkit + Fatal)
7: JTails + NinjaLink (JTails + NinjaLink)
9: Swag or Die (JG + Nakat)
9: BigBadWolf + Tiny (BigBadWolf + Tiny)
9: No Names (Pat G + Allied)
9: M-D + Vulcan (M-D + Vulcan)
13: Cheese + Bloodcross (Cheese + BloodCross)
13: DD **** (Penta + Viva)
13: Butter n Toast (Deven3000 + Dil)
13: Blaze n Cypher (Blaze + Cypher)
17: Bros Before Hoes (LucarioOwl + RazeKing)
17: Mario is Missing (Delta Cod + Inferno)
17: A Match Made In China (Ron + Drk.Pch)
17: Team Gimp (MechWarrior + rathy Aro)
17: Ooo Did we Win? (Rockin + Xivk)
17: Scoundrels of Justice (ShinBowser + Nuke)

Singles

1: Atomsk ($350.00)-split
1: Shadow ($350.00)-split
3: ADHD ($138.00)
4: Zucco ($46.00)
5: Nairo ($23.00)
5: teevee ($23.00)
7: Jash
7: JTails
9: Dabuz
9: Xzax
9: Minty
9: Delta Cod
13: ChaosMarth
13: Problem
13: PatG
13: Bizkit
17: Doom
17: Viva
17: Will
17: Nakat
17: Fatal
17: JG
17: Vinnie
17: NinjaLink
25: Cheese
25: Smurf
25: Penta
25: Dil
25: Dire
25: BloodCross
25: King Toon
25: Tiny
33: Bob The Builder
33: ICEing
33: BigM
33: AceDude
33: ikon
33: Prawn
33: RedX
33: Anti - Forfeit
33: Deven3000
33: LucarioOwl
33: GunBlade
33: M-D
33: John12346
33: dark.pch
33: dMT
33: allied
49: Cypher
49: Asuka - Forfeit
49: Bnzaaa
49: WomboWolf
49: Projo
49: DanyO
49: Phresh
49: Arban
49: HyperEnergy
49: Remix
49: HelpR
49: CrossDash
49: Vulcan
49: Shippo
49: LinkX
49: Fire - Forfeit
65: ShadowLink84
65: Water - Forfeit
65: Rockin
65: Isfet - Forfeit
65: Knightmare
65: MarioSonic
65: H1N1
65: ebo
65: valo
65: ShinBowser
65: Xivk
65: RazeKing
65: Nuke
65: Tncz
65: frak - Forfeit
65: Johan
65: rathy Aro
65: Inferno
65: Jaw
65: Obito
65: Kingz
65: MechWarrior
65: SouthPaw
65: USA
65: Music
65: SonicFalco
97: Mexican

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for attending the event. I hope you were all able to enjoy your stay.

As for the drama, I want to apologize as I admit it was a mistake to let any sub happen, regardless of the circumstances surrounding it. Had it been anyone, it wouldn't have been soemthing I would have even considered, but at the time it played out like this:

ADHD informed me that Anti was to be a bit late and may not be on time for their first doubles game. He told me that he wanted to play out the round with Pierce filling in for Anti. At that point my initial thought was there should be no filling in. Then I considered the players, and figured if anything allowing such a sub wouldn't be much of an issue since Pierce, who admitted so himself, is not at the tournament performance caliber of Anti. Thus I figured, in a general sense, the team itself would be going in with less force than originally planned. I had to make a decision on the spot, and I made one. It was wrong, as per the rules I set forth in advance and I realized it some time later. At that point it was done. The complaints started to come in with great force near the loser finals and grand finals, and upon completion of course I was bombarded with them. The proposal was for me to have ADHD + Pierce play out the sets again to determine the placings, since Anti should never have been in.

Now I also know that having a tournament replayed from a couple rounds back as if it never happened, is also wrong. 'Two wrongs don't make a right' went through my mind at that point so I was not in favor of a replay. I have to admit, as I was trying to run Singles smoothly having a ton of people wildly rage at the table was not helping anyone. I understand people were angry, however no decision worth anything could be made in such a situation. So I must apologize for my dismissive behavior at that point. I figured the issue was not to be resolved at that immediate point in time anyway, therefore we could explore a compromise later on when Singles had been well on its way; and that is exactly what happened. I must sincerely thank Pierce in assisting with the solution, and for the understanding of all the players involved, who I disappointed in some manner.

Anti, please understand that if it wasn't you, such a scenario wouldn't have been even considered. You would simply to have gotten to play at all, and would have only Singles to look forward to. However, at the time for some reason i thought it would be okay and that you should be in the competition as you always have. This was wrong of me, but I must admit if it wasn't me sticking my neck out for you in some way, however unintentional it may have been, I don't know what it was. I expected you would understand more than anyone, figuring your tardiness was the initial cause for this all, coupled with my mistake of a decision. Therefore I'm sorry that you had to ragequit and leave. You have to understand that once that mistake occurred, people were not going to be satisfied however way it was played out. We would have to reach a compromise. While everyone stayed and tried to reach a solution, you simply left in anger.

Well, I hope this will bring some clarity to the entire 'drama,' which btw Trigger_Happy, was the FIRST instance of Brawl related drama I was witness to, and involved in. :/

Note that should I continue to run tournaments, I will no longer be doing favors for players of any caliber when it comes to the rules. A lesson was learned.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
livestream was fun until it just ENDED out of no where.. stupiddd

ADHD

Smash Hero
ADHD informed me that Anti was to be a bit late and may not be on time for their first doubles game. He told me that he wanted to play out the round with Pierce filling in for Anti. At that point my initial thought was there should be no filling in.
No, actually. It was asked by the other TO's if I would be okay with that, possibly even you, I don't remember. Please don't put words in my mouth to make it look like it was my fault. I wish I could be nicer.

Good stuff to atomsk, shadow, and nairo.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
No, actually. It was asked by the other TO's if I would be okay with that, possibly even you, I don't remember. Please don't put words in my mouth to make it look like it was my fault. I wish I could be nicer.

Good stuff to atomsk, shadow, and nairo.
Hmm..so other TOs asked of you would be fine playing with Pierce. My mistake then. I wasn't trying to blame you for anything.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Hmm..so other TOs asked of you would be fine playing with Pierce. My mistake then. I wasn't trying to blame you for anything.
K, and ally would have made everything more stupid coming lol.

Zucco

Smash Master
Lucario in 4th should help boost his tourney rank a bit. Glad I could represent Lucario in a positive way this time. ill do shoutouts soon enough.

Zucco

Smash Master
remember when I told you in the hallway that you were going to get 3rd? Im just that good at seeing the future son!

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i remember when diem asked me what number i was thinking of before our doubles set, i said '5' and then he laughed at me...

i ended up placing 5th in singles and 5th in doubles... O_O

Zucco

Smash Master
Who beat ADHD?
Shadow 3-0'd him in winners, all I remember.

1: Atomsk ($350.00)-split :dedede: :metaknight: :falco:
1: Shadow ($350.00)-split :metaknight: :wario:
3: ADHD ($138.00) :diddy:
4: Zucco ($46.00) :lucario:
5: Nairo ($23.00) :metaknight:
5: teevee ($23.00) :rob: :diddy: maybe :metaknight:
7: Jash :toonlink:
7: JTails :metaknight: :diddy: :fox: :toonlink:
9: Dabuz :olimar:
9: Xzax :metaknight:
9: Minty :marth:
9: Delta Cod :yoshi2:

pretty sure this is right.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Sorry we weren't able to say anything. Someone was shutting down the computer right away once we were told we had to move the finals. >.<

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Every singles Tourny match that was on the stream will be up no later than tomorow. (hopefully all today) Click on my sig to go to my Youtube and if you haven't already, Subscribe so you can watch the sexyness as soon as it goes up.

Zucco

Smash Master
Delta vs ADHD was hyped! game 2 was amazing at one point where he almost killed adhd by repeated throwing eggs at him in the water, basically locking him from getting out.

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
yo congrads to every1 in the tourny i had a ****load of fun. thnx 4 all the friendlies nd the great tourny matches. cant be greedy vs jash anymore nd great **** xzax to bad the road to u lead through jash lol. a rematch woulda been great next time we'll get some friendlies in

ADHD

Smash Hero
I only lost to shadow, sort of. I had to leave when the set was 1-1 with atomsk in lf, so I just got third.

Prawn

Smash Master
subscribing

i did pretty bad at this. boo.

but i realized that instead of picking up a secondary i should actually just practice new ICs stuff/get my grabs better :D

ily guise.

I LOVE EVERYBODY!

HelpR

Smash Ace
Oh that, yeah... we had to leave at 11, and most everything else was packed up, and as soon as the last match played we rushed out.

1: Atomsk ($350.00)-split : congrats
1: Shadow ($350.00)-split : congrats
3: ADHD ($138.00) : congrats
4: Zucco ($46.00) : congrats
5: Nairo ($23.00) : congrats
5: teevee ($23.00) : congrats
7: Jash : best tink in NY? hopefully you'll do better next time dude.
7: JTails : My boy jules! playing with the big dogs now huh? you did awesome dude, i still got alot of stuff to learn from you
9: Dabuz
9: Xzax
9: Minty
9: Delta Cod : Incredible yoshi, I enjoyed watching your matches. such a solid character really but he has bad matchups in the top tier.
13: ChaosMarth: I seem to remember a time when I could actually play somewhere near your level, I need to play catch up.
13: Problem
13: PatG
13: Bizkit
17: Doom
17: Viva : Nice ness to watch, at least someone likes to play ness, even if only in teams. nicely done.
17: Will : DK! hope you do better next time dude
17: Nakat
17: Fatal
17: JG : Thanks for lending your wii to the venue. dude, seriously need that code from you for forced replay recordings. can you tell me where you got it?
17: Vinnie : nice seeing you again, didnt really talk much to you though. again.
17: NinjaLink : dude, ya looked kinda down the whole time, guess you did a bit worse this time, but i'm sure you'll bring it back.
25: Cheese : ah, that icies main. didnt talk much to you but you're a cool dude.
25: Smurf
25: Penta
25: Dil : lol dil.
25: Dire : nice seeing you dire, even nice seeing you actually playing out singles. such a foreign concept for me. too bad about snake though dude, but i feel your pain, I got the same problem with the fool, but that's what secondaries are for. Sucks that your secondary also gets ***** by snake though >>
25: BloodCross
25: King Toon
25: Tiny
33: Bob The Builder
33: ICEing
33: BigM
33: AceDude
33: ikon: I feel I honestly coulda done better in our match, but that's mostly johns. at least I more or less have an idea of how to fight snake as lucas, but the matchup is still extremely uncomfortable for me.
33: Prawn: nice to see you again dude, you really helped me figure out the icies matchup back at gauntlet. Still need to practice against icies but i know more about him now then I did back at gauntlet. Hope to see you at another tourney
33: RedX : dat ike.
33: Anti : sucks about doubles, it was nice seeing you again though dude.
33: Deven3000 : lol dil. no but seriously, it was nice seeing you and your brother.
33: LucarioOwl : my boi orel.
33: GunBlade : >> lol I dont have much snake experience. I need some. your marth also made me feel fairly uncomfortable so I had to cop out and go MK. Kinda happy that i was able to take you to the third match, though I knew I was in deep crap after losing the first match.
33: M-D
33: John12346 : lol lucario.
33: dark.pch : yo dude, better luck next time seriously. I know how it feels to not do anywhere near your expectations, but you still have that **** peach
33: dMT : worst. TO. ever. gets up in the middle of singles to go play matches, leaving his crew to do his work? preposterous! But seriously dude, good **** with the time management.
33: allied
49: Cypher
49: Asuka
49: Bnzaaa
49: WomboWolf : thanks for helping out so much, sure everyone appreciates that you were willing to forgo friendlies to help the tourney out. Also, thanks for the oranges. a nice burst of energy when eating them
49: Projo : dude, dont come to a tourney looking like death >> hope you got a good night of sleep though.
49: DanyO
49: Phresh
49: Arban
49: HyperEnergy
49: Remix
49: HelpR : cool guy, plays lucas and doesnt afraid of anything. but snake. screw snake.
49: CrossDash
49: Vulcan
49: Shippo : SHIPPO. dude. thank you so much. you keeping an eye on livestream saved me so much trouble.
49: LinkX : nice to see you again dude, looks like you got bracket *****, but at least you did better this time. Hope you got better, and continue to get better.
49: Fire
65: ShadowLink84
65: Water
65: Rockin
65: Isfet
65: Knightmare
65: MarioSonic
65: H1N1
65: ebo
65: valo
65: ShinBowser
65: Xivk
65: RazeKing : >> comn jamie. you're better then nearly dead last >>
65: Nuke : you too! what the hell :/ do better next time you two
65: Tncz
65: frak
65: Johan
65: rathy Aro
65: Inferno
65: Jaw
65: Obito
65: Kingz
65: MechWarrior : D: try and come to poly more to practice ****it.
65: SouthPaw
65: USA : U S A! good match dude, work on that diddy and marth.
65: Music
65: SonicFalco: try and use falco more, lucario has plenty of good matchups, but you still should use your secondaries seriously as well (yes, this coming from the lucas main)
97: Mexican

Kaila: Thanks so much for all your help during the tourney, you have no idea how badly the livestream ran on PB3. Thanks again, and yes. I got your name right this time lol. hope to see you at a MLG event.

to livestream viewers: Thanks for watching, sorry you didnt get to see finals, but JG will post it. thanks again guys.

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
nd stop with crappy delfino stage hacks my friend couldnt see snakes nades because the stage got darker the further u went into it on somebodies wii. so for future reference cut the F U CK ING HAXSSSSS

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Very well ran and fun tournament. DMT, you did make a bad call there with letting anti back in, but oh well. everyone makes mistakes.
i find it funny how the only people who are mad and are complaining about what happened to anti (besides anti) are the ones who weren't there >_>. you should have seen the crowd of people that was demanding something be done.

ggs ADHD in winners finals.
atomsk, our grand finals set was fun ^_^.
diem- we're gonna **** in orlando.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Am I the only one that thinks seeing someone named "Mexican" getting dead last alone, is hilarious?
:l

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Teevee you're so fun to play against. I'll get you next time.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Yo my ***** Ksizzle isn't getting any burn, get him off the bench and sub him in for Nairo dawg. Good team work guys keep it up keep it up *claps hands* you got this and on last stock last game we'll switch in Ksizzle for M2K, go team go. XD XD XD

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
1: Atomsk -good job dude
1: Shadow - ur metas a problem
3: ADHD - once again an amazing job
4: Zucco -great lucario i wish i coulda played u in friendlies
5: Nairo-ksizzles lil BRO WTF O_O
5: teevee -great job ive seen u on aib i think
7: Jash-good match jash i wish i showed up better in that game 3
7: JTails-WTF this guy is steppin up at the right moments keep it up
9: Dabuz-nice oli
9: Xzax-excellent games homie it was one ima remember hopefully i'll see u again PA STAND UP
9: Minty-my son great to see ur doing well
9: Delta Cod- WTF YOSHI 4 A tier nice job dont get nervous
13: ChaosMarth-**** DOG LOSING TO ZELDA HUH >_> <_< O_O -.- WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jp good job
13: Problem- look at this handsome young guy here keep up the good work nd good things will happen
13: PatG-this kid here is truly my son. wen i came in he ran up to me nd said papa. good **** pat keep it up
13: Bizkit-ur a quiet one to bad i didnt get to play u
17: Doom-who u be son lol
17: Viva-i was watching this kids Game loves koks nd it was pretty i'll
17: Will-will great set we had man u did ur thug thizzle hit me nd fire up to play wenever
17: Nakat-who u iz
17: Fatal-**** tough brackett
17: JG-good job man
17: Vinnie-ZELDA 4 THE WIN WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!. i think zeldas gonna win a national rofl
17: NinjaLink-ok i dont believe u came in 17th u prob sandbaged lol. good **** it was cool chillin wit u
25: Cheese-what do u call white ppl with money....... CRACKERS WTF CHEEEEEESSSSSEEEEEE
25: Smurf-my negro dex hope u had a good time. thnx 4 the meta matches
25: Penta-man that set was nuts dog. thnx 4 that G&W match i needed it
25: Dil-who u izzzzz
25: Dire-**** man we havent played since gt of last year wtf lets get some friendlies next time
25: BloodCross- who da hell u be
25: King Toon-boy who u iz 2
25: Tiny-TINY one of my eldest children great job keep playin ur becoming great. keep that snake moving
33: Bob The Builder-....
33: ICEing-??????
33: BigM- ****it r u a mario mainer
33: AceDude-arent u on aib
33: ikon->.>
33: Prawn-YOOOOO sry we had to play. u did great though dont **** that grab up man u had me ggs.
33: RedX-no idea who u iz
33: Anti-this guy right here good seeing u man
33: Deven3000-who u
33: LucarioOwl-who u
33: GunBlade-good money match dog
33: M-D-who u
33: John12346-W Tf who u iz
33: dark.pch-hey pch great seein u at the tournies nice doubles friendly set we had
33: dMT-nice zelda
33: allied-my dude allied great chillin with u again homie. thnx 4 the cigs 2 man i owe u
49: Cypher-who u
49: Asuka-who u
49: Bnzaaa-who u be
49: WomboWolf-QUE?
49: Projo-who do u play now projo
49: DanyO-good job
49: Phresh-didnt meet u but im sure ur pretty gud
49: Arban-great money match arbon
49: HyperEnergy.???
49: Remix.???
49: HelpR.????
49: CrossDash.???