• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poly Brawl 5: return of the metaknight results

HelpR

Smash Ace
me, jtails, ally, and M2K went back to the dorms of the school to play out grand finals

M2K doesn't want to play the match, and ally refuses to split, so he decided to forfeit without playing.

Me and jtails get friendlies with ally for like an hour and a half, while M2K surfs the net lol

Zucco

Smash Master
losing to jash game 1 made me feel like ****, though watching him vs inui game 3 was just the worst. other than that, it was a fun tourney. Feel sick after it all but I wouldnt say it effected me in tourney. I feel like I played better at times lol.

Inui is gay and lucky as ****. internet warrior out!

HelpR

Smash Ace
no allbrawl unfortunately.

I tried to hype it up before doubles, but no one was interested. it was kind of lame

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Izumi: Thanks for driving! Start practicing and entering and get good! You have the potential!
Atomsk: Great job today. Thanks for housing me.
Vinnie: Nice seeing you. You did well today. Your set vs M2K was hype!
Zucco: Even though you don't think so, you did well today, especially in doubles. Nice seeing you and talking to you.
Jash: Don't put yourself in those bad positions! You would have beaten me if you didn't. You're better than me.
Doom: <3, stop being inconsistent.
Bloodcross: wtf @ the rage
Verm: Ganon!
dmbrandon: lol @ how much SDs and BS ***** us in doubles, oh well. Fun guy as usual.
M2K: Nice seeing you! You seemed so happy and you even looked good. New and improved M2K!
Ally: Amazing wins today in both events. See? You still have it in you!
Anti: I'll never beat you...
ADHD: I'll never beat you again...
PD: Don't fall apart!

@Everyone else: GGs, nice seeing you, etc. I love in-person stuff.

losing to jash game 1 made me feel like ****, though watching him vs inui game 3 was just the worst. other than that, it was a fun tourney. Feel sick after it all but I wouldnt say it effected me in tourney. I feel like I played better at times lol.

Inui is gay and lucky as ****. internet warrior out!
Whoa man, why would you root for Jash over me or feel bad about me winning? >_>; I rooted for you all day. If you're just jealous that I'm good against some characters that you aren't good against, you have people like me and Atomsk that can help you out. I wish I was as good as you against Snake and could beat people like Nairo. Doesn't mean I root against you or hate seeing you beat them.

Zucco

Smash Master
Whoa man, why would you root for Jash over me or feel bad about me winning? >_>; I rooted for you all day. If you're just jealous that I'm good against some characters that you aren't good against, you have people like me and Atomsk that can help you out. I wish I was as good as you against Snake and could beat people like Nairo. Doesn't mean I root against you or hate seeing you beat them.
I felt bad for jash since he was winning the entire time until mk bull**** came through to save you. Im not jealous of you. Thats just stupid. you use a different character that just beats all these Matchups I hate. Maybe if you were to beat all of them with Lucario I would be jealous lol, but even then, I think its cool that other Lucarios are better at certain MUs then me and I just need to get better at them.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
motel 6 is always good!
I second thisszzz lol.

M2k, learn to wanna play moar. Stop giving up forfeiting and all that bs. I know its not my decision, but it's just irritating when you do that lol. gj to whoever placed well it'll take too long to list im off to bed.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Thanks Zhu :)

Nahh Ally wen't Snake/MK

WARNING : People please try to not talk to me/BEG for a MM when i just lose a set in tournament.

its annoying as **** and i end up taking it out on you lol.

my bad to TonyT. I told you later and you just kept talking. which got me tight.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
these people are always late with the housing requests ... I would of housed him had I know this earlier ....

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Pierce, if you do that well while choking so badly [as you said on the stream] there's no reason to doubt in your skill anymore. I wish I could place 9th/70+ while having a bad day. Keep it up!

:059:

Allied

Smash Master
Pierce is good, however he should stop with the johns. improvement comes slowly.

So does consistency

and if pierce continues to put in the work, he'll keep placing better

ggs all

i hate this game though.

cya all whenever (next tourny i'm gonna be at is ohio tourny or Whobo)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I used MK and Wario too atomsk.

Good **** Bates, I can't use Snake on you yet you def improved.

Fav sets, me vs m2k wfs, me and anti mm (close as **** both)

shoutout to vinnie almost beating m2k AND adhd man step it up vs Anti, it's horrible, stop side b'ing everytime you're recovering

gj pierce, top 10:p and lastly

as always good job Inui for getting top 5 again despise losing to Anti EARLY haha

edit: Anti too good in doubles.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL i got too cocky after i beat you game 1. I thought i finally had it in the bag that i was slacking against you in the ditto.

(rolling behind you and dsmashing all the time) LOL.

Good stuff though.

Havok's tips really helped.

Let's ditto again next time ;)

And we **** teams as usual

631 TILL THE DEATH OF ME

AllyKnight

the **** is 631, yeah u spammed roll dsmash 5 times i counted them lmao. aight bed time.

edit: after I beat m2k in wfs 3-2 (close set) he didnt feel like playing ESP cuz we got kicked out of the venue.

change 2nd place info about m2k it looks like he just forfeited to me in wf and gf.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Nah don't mention it. I had to leave while you were playing Mblaze, or else I would have stayed and challenged you there and then.

Of course I could have just beaten Mblaze and had the opportunity to play you in bracket, but alas.

Wendy's put mayonnaise on my burger when I clearly asked not to. That wasn't cool.
soooooo you're saying you sandbagged or something? rofl

GGs to everyone, wish I wouldn't have placed so badly. <__<

Mabee next time.

diss troll :)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Payouts are ridiculous!
Change that next time, HelpR. At such a huge event, first should definitely not get double what second get, and first even get MORE than double by a pretty substantial amount! =O
Good job running the stream though. That was a great stream! Great commentary :D.
Except for Doom!

AllyKnight

Payouts are ridiculous!
Change that next time, HelpR. At such a huge event, first should definitely not get double what second get, and first even get MORE than double by a pretty substantial amount! =O
Good job running the stream though. That was a great stream! Great commentary :D.
Except for Doom!
shut up **** face, you didnt even go and 2nd of all, 1st should ALWAYS atleast get twice than 2nd, so 50% is good. but getting 5%+ is good and hard work. <3 ***

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Self realization

There is a couple of things I realized after this tournament.

After not playing in tournament for a long time, I Did pretty well which makes me kinda upset I stopped being an consistent tournament goer or even training. So this tournament gave me the incentive to come back hard!!!

Another things I realized I thought the top players would be light years ahead of me, I was wrong but on the same token I to see why they are top players to a degree (m2k,ally, anti,atomsk,adhd) I also noticed that IF vinnie who was an AYUSS OF A PLAYER a few months back can start placing well in tournaments I can damn sure do it. No pun intended vinnie.

I also realized Anti is a cool/decent person cocky but a decent person outside the game but of course immature as MOST GENERIC BLACK TEENS LOL. The only thing im puzzled by and I will put him on blast about it(since I play with samus lol) he never says **** to me at tournament but he can be an internet thug to me online or say some outlandish **** to me. And why do you avoid playing me PERIOD AT TOURNAMENTS even if its friendlies, I guess I have to start winning tournaments or be in the top 10 club?

Another thing I noticed The top players HAVE SOME BIG FLAWS/HABITS I NOTICED alot of people fail to exploit them.

And finally what I realized is that Ally can be a big ****, I dont like the way you conducted youself against jtails, hes a nice guy why would you even do **** like that to him. I guess he wants DA to get at him lol. Oh well so be it. See you on the battlefield, I will make you bust out that pocket Mk and hey maybe next time I might beat adhd so bad he will bust out a 1 second born pocket Mk, lol.

Anyways good games to all I played friendlies and all. Good games TV Sorry you had to fall victim to my double spike to table smack combo, thats just me. Next time the match will be ten times hard then it already was.

Anyways part.2 GOOD TOURNAMENT POLY DUDES, AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TRAINING SESSION. WES IS BACK HOPE PEOPLE ARE READY FOR SOME MAJOR TRASH TALKING WHETHER I WIN OR LOSE MY MOUTH WONT STAY SHUT!!! TIME TO BRING THE LIFE BACK INTO THE SCENE. TIME TO RESUSCITATE MYSELF AND THE TOURNAMENT SCENE!!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wes because you always talk **** to me online so i talk **** back.

You don't talk **** in person so i also don't talk **** back.

See how that works. -_-

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Payouts are ridiculous!
Except for Doom!
THE MONETARY SYSTEM STRIKES AGAIN, LOL

just play the game, So what do you say about mlg when they give out prizes thats way more than the entries should you give it back? lol
Or another question what if nintendo hosted a tournament that gave the winner a golden wii(mind you not a real gold plated wii just sprayed gold not changing the price value of the wii)
And an 100 dollar gift certificate to the winner and like 120 people showed up, what would you say? LOL

1st place got their just dessert.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Beef squashed

wes because you always talk **** to me online so i talk **** back.

You don't talk **** in person so i also don't talk **** back.

See how that works. -_-
ok enough said, just wanted to know i got you lil man next time we will converse more than or period.

Keitaro

Yeah, I was a tad surprised at the payout too. 1st shouldn't get more than twice as much as 2nd imo. Ally got lucky at this one. Doubles payout was good.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
THE MONETARY SYSTEM STRIKES AGAIN, LOL

just play the game, So what do you say about mlg when they give out prizes thats way more than the entries should you give it back? lol
Or another question what if nintendo hosted a tournament that gave the winner a golden wii(mind you not a real gold plated wii just sprayed gold not changing the price value of the wii)
And an 100 dollar gift certificate to the winner and like 120 people showed up, what would you say? LOL

1st place got their just dessert.
Wes, this isn't MLG or a random Nintendo tournament. Once again you make a random post trying to make fun of people for no apparent reason, lol. The payout system was made by the TO, and like any other ruling made by the TO, can be swayed by persuading him to change it.
I personally don't think 1st should ever get more than 50%, and i know many others would agree.
Whatever though, i don't really give a ****. But honestly, look at those payouts and tell me something isn't wrong there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I agree with Shadow about the payouts and suggest AZ's system, which I believe both me and Keitaro use.

I felt bad for jash since he was winning the entire time until mk bull**** came through to save you. Im not jealous of you. Thats just stupid. you use a different character that just beats all these Matchups I hate. Maybe if you were to beat all of them with Lucario I would be jealous lol, but even then, I think its cool that other Lucarios are better at certain MUs then me and I just need to get better at them.
Well, you sounded like...mad and/or jealous or something like that.

I also felt bad for Jash, as indicated in my shoutout to him. He put himself in a bad position and I took advantage of it to win. If he didn't attack me and just kept camping, he would have won. He probably won't make the same mistake again, so I'll need to step it up.

Top Bottom